Private school (Malek Fahd Islamic School) sends strugglers to TAFE (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Asem.T said:
Yes, the only argument your miniscule brain could come up with to refute my post was one of utter dumbass-ness and hilarity.
yes, 'dumbass-ness'. And hilarity? Do you know what that means? It's a compliment...

That phrase 'how much did (insert name here you are trying to defend) pay you to say that' is somewhat of a cliche don't you think? Oh cliche? What's a cliche you say? I feel so priviledged TAFE taught me what a cliche is.
Um, yeah. Kudos to you bro. It shows how fucking pathetic you are when you post like that. Oh pathetic? What's 'pathetic' you say? I feel so priviledged that my school didn't reject me to some TAFE.

Only if they can work on my paragraph writing.
It's TAFE, they have nothng else to offer students of your calibre.

Another hint at your dumbass-ness is its 7:50 on a public holiday. yer yer my principal rang my house and told me "ay asem quick there's this person on www.boredofstudies.com, which i go on every night because im a principal of a 1700 student school which comes first in the bankstown district and 9th in the state, quick quick ill pay you to post a reply to his comment because i really really really really care what he thinks and what he writes"
Well if he's so concerned with his school's reputation that he'll send the kids in need off to TAFE, then doing what you just mentioned wouldn't be too much of a step up.

YOU ABSOLUTE COMPLETE DUMBASS
Skins is on, brb.

volcanojet

HSC
Not only that !!!!! but they are too hungry to get any credit from any student has a

high performance in any subject , and "at the same time" FORCE him/her to do the rest of the subjects

at TAFE " as the school is not sure that this student will achieve band 6 in these subjects". Is it fair

to claim that their students occupy a position among the best 10 schools!!!!!. while they are ONLY

SELECTED fractions of their students.... Do the other schools do the same with their students?? if so it will be fair... if Not? it will be unfair.... for other schools to teach ALL students while receiving support from government while other PRIVATE school teach fractions of students and receiving the FULL support from the goverment!! If the students haven't been FORCED to TAFE... why should they chosen that?? is it because they would like to enjoy their valuable time among schools? ?>>>

volcanojet

HSC
Omium said:
Everybody sign my petition to relocate this school to Camden k?
Why - to be more effective - not to call for a petition to relocate THE PRINCIPAL outside the education system?? .. Felimengton Market as a typical example/place ..

kokodamonkey

HSC
funny on them getting caught out chucking the dumb kids off to tafe so they can increase their own rankings. now why didnt all the other schools think of that..

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
JaredR said:
No Masada College was 13 as Malek jumped (I think) 6 places in 2007 to 9th.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=162620

Though in credit to Jewish Day Schools:

13. Masada College
17. Moriah College
29. Emanuel School
34. Kesser Torah College
My school went to an interfaith dialogue thingy with Moriah College.

The Jews there were pretty kewl. The weirdest part of the dialogue was when the teacher asked;
"What are some stereotypes you guys have about the other race".

Things got VERY interesting here.

On another note; the Girls were very very hot

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I dont think it is fair completely kicking them out if they are trying and they are doing their best. i think that it is the ones that simply do not care that should be kicked out or at least question what they are doing there.

liv22a

HSC
my school has had one girl accelerate her hsc in the last 6 years. this particular girl did latin ext a year early, so she could do the cosmology course. she was a very smart girl - but she did the rest of hsc with her year. everyone else works through the syllabi at the normal, prescribed time.

we were the first non-selective school in the state last year - no one accelerated. our school works on a different system called dalton (google it: too hard to explain) but the workload is fairly intense from year 7. it means that anyone who doesn't like it goes to another school (but no one has left my year b/c they didnt handle the workload since mid year 10). everyone works super hard and are always deserving of their marks. and the teachers are so supportive to help us get the marks. and they DO NOT spoon feed us the answers. we are always doing summaries and asking questions... and girls stay back after school to get additional help to get the marks.

there is no one in my year doing any subjects at TAFE and *doing a count on our exam timetable* we have 27 subjects. (that includes general maths, maths, 3u, 4u all counted separately), so we are not limited particularly. we are also able to choose any subject we want. no one in my year has the same 10 units as me. we all have different timetables and it makes it really flexible and we choose all our own subjects. (just remembered - one girl is doing spanish with the open high school b/c she had a spanish speaking background)

there is no need to accelerate kids unless they WANT to.

in relation to Malek Fahd - i am sure that everyone will agree that no matter how much pressure your school puts on you, or how much your parents are pushing you, YOU are the one writing the assessments (i hope) and YOU do the HSC exams. the hsc relies on the STUDENT to study. dont take the glory away from all these wonderful students who have obviously worked HARD to get the marks they got.

if any of them are reading this (why you would come back here after hsc) - good on you! well done! (you wil probably get a mark i would LOVE!)

if you dont like the school - leave. our education system allows for flexibility to some extend. grasp that and make your final school years enjoyable!

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
sannous1 said:
haha big buks i bet ya
You people make me sick. I have been to malek Fahd for 12 years, and well yes he may not permit the selection of your own subjects, however your are liable to alter them if a subject is difficult to handle. And, yes he does send students to Tafe, so what? At the end of the day they get the band 6 UAI and are legible for their choice of universities and courses. Them going to tafe now means they don't have to go there in the future! It makes me sick how people always tend to berate Malek Fahd, you have no right upon you to utter such words if you have never attended the school. Jut because we are one of the top ten schools, get over your jealousy! And get a life. I grew up in that school and I'm proud of the person I've become. All schools want reputation, marks and fame, not just Malek Fahd, however they are ONE of the SUCCESSFUL ones!

Laterzzz

sami999

HSC
hay mate , before you even say a single word about deporting muslims or any arabs , how about the arabs and muslims deport all u christians and jew etc from the middle east , BUT NO , they are allowed to stay there. WHY ?? because we dont have seculded thinking and are open to different thoughts , and in case u want to say ANYTHING at all about muslims and how stupid u claim their religion 2 be , JUST read the following it might rectify any possible misunderstanding you might have :

1. islam condems every possible act of terririsom and those that do it .
2. we arnt lunatics who force our women to put on hijab ( headscarf) and sooo forth , although this may happen in allot of islamic countries , but this "forcing " is no way from ISLAM , and actually you have no right to say anything about the headscarf. We follow you "CHRISTIAN " guys . Before you even speak , Go look at any statue of the virgin mary and see what she has on her head . A HEAD-SCARF . this is only a sign of chastity and decency and submission to god.
3. Every lunatic who even does an act of terrorism is considered a NON mulsim and by all religions likewise.
5. You as an Australian have no right to say to any muslim to get out of the country . Because part of your australian culture ( if you were born here) and as part of your agreement for citizenship ( if you migrated ) that you must respect every person freedoms ( disregarding their RACE , RELIGION , and your silly personal preconvictions against them ) .

So please before you even say anything else about muslims as whole make sure you have your facts right and that you respect the laws and traditions of the country you are in . On the least have respect to your fellow human being . even jesus himself said " to win your enimies heart you must treat him with love , compassion , acceptance and mercy " what happened to that good old saying of jesus . And this sort of treatment is forwarded to your enemies , let alone mere disagreement between 2 faiths . so please my advice is just cool it off , get your facts right , and then , and only then you may state your point of view against a certain PERSON . U simply cant judge everyone as one . Even god the all understanding judges everyone seperately . What happened to that ???. so please brother take it easy and may god bless.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Yeah, deport all the Christians and Jews from the Middle East...not like both religions predate Islam there:p

I call troll or very stupid Arab

Ali92l

HSC
Its sad a bucnh of morons started this thread with no intentions of discussing the alleged "issue" at hand, that is if you can even call it an issue so they start talking about muslims; ahh STFU.

Since the 1st graduation class until now the school has consistently faired very well; EVERY single MFIS graduate tafe or no tafe ends up in university. :O!

You know why that is? the school policy morons.

Instead of this hate accomponied with the simple fact that a muslim school performs much better than your shcool maybe show some respect/decency or maybe go study or sumshizzle so you can help your school fair well with the other much better performing schools e.g. Malek Fahd Islamic school

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah Islam is clearly just a front for al qaeda.

I read about it in the paper, you all want to get rid of democracy. You should be ASHAMED of yourselves you wannabe terrorists

Ali92l

HSC
I read about so much things in the newspapers CLEARLY there all true

Moron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)