Dexter (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Season finale next week.. Finally get to find out about oscar and freebow ??

tmavg

HSC
i have friends who absolutely adore the show but nah dexter is too slow for my taste..

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
omg season 3 next jan

i dont quite know what ive missed

ok i saw season 1, ice truck killer

i saw season 2 which was the black cop and the crazy british bitch

has season 3 already aired and is jan a repeat of season 3? or are u guys only seeing it on free to air?

Morbo

HSC
katie tully said:
omg season 3 next jan

i dont quite know what ive missed

ok i saw season 1, ice truck killer

i saw season 2 which was the black cop and the crazy british bitch

has season 3 already aired and is jan a repeat of season 3? or are u guys only seeing it on free to air?
Season 3 has been airing in the U.S. for the past eleven weeks. Network Ten will only air Season 2 next year.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
yeah i get that season 3 is already on in america

it screens here on showcase in january

i was confused as to where you guys were up to, but it seems everybody is watching it on free to air and ive already seen seasons 1 & 2

eagerly awaiting season 3 in jan, yay

Morbo

HSC
katie tully said:
yeah i get that season 3 is already on in america

it screens here on showcase in january

i was confused as to where you guys were up to, but it seems everybody is watching it on free to air and ive already seen seasons 1 & 2

eagerly awaiting season 3 in jan, yay
Piracy is a wonderful thing.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
s3 finale wasn't that great tbh, storylines in s2/s1 were way better

Hornby

Banned
HSC
^ I agree and disagree, the season finale wasn't as good as I hoped, however it does build very nicely for Season 4, the blood dripping from Dexter's hand and the C.I files on Debras desk, plus the birth of Dexter's son. Can't wait!

HSC
Hornby said:
^ I agree and disagree, the season finale wasn't as good as I hoped, however it does build very nicely for Season 4, the blood dripping from Dexter's hand and the C.I files on Debras desk, plus the birth of Dexter's son. Can't wait!
...Spoiler much? :snowman:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
^ Since the majority who frequent this thread, watch Season 3 at the same time it comes out in the US i just gave my thoughts, because the season finale has been out for two days and tbh I haven't really spoilt it, I gave two minor details in the whole hour long episode.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hornby said:
No.way. I didn't mind the ep but it was kinda eh at the same time. The birth of Dexter's son is not gonna be anything awesome for years..he can't teach him anything (if that's his plan) while it's a baby.. Debra finding out about Dexter's mum is such a non-event too. She'll find out, she'll get upset, she'll want to blame Dexter for like 30 seconds until she realises it's not his fault and has nothing to do with him.

Also, it kinda pissed me off how quickly things were solved hey..Dexter kills Miguel, BAM too easy. Ramone gets cut, Dexter talks to him, BAM Ramone breaks down and behaves, too easy. George captures Dexter, BAM George is killed, too easy.

And on that note, why did Dexter hide anyway? George was clearly trying to kill Dexter so snapping George's neck, while extreme, was definitely self-defence. Maybe he was worried about what people would think of George's motives to hurt him but um, the guy's a serial killer and the pattern was about knowing Freebo which could've been passed off as blood work he had found that was a key or for the same reason George 'killed' Miguel, not really any at all.

Anyway, that's my shit.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
^In my opinion, Dexter hid in order deflect attention away from him, he's seen as pretty much the lab geek with a nice right jab. If I were in Dexter's shoes I don't want to be sending the message that I'm capable of killing someone. The reason the baby is so important is that Dexter along with his marriage, will not be offered the outlet to kill so frequently and with ease, and may slip up and Dexter will have no reason to teach his son the code.

whatgotwhat

HSC
I can't tell you how much I hate this show.

he's in forensics... yet he's a serial killer?!!?! what an amazing paradox!!!!

look at him admiring the killers' methods oh yeah this is quality television right here!!!

dexter fits the psychopath profile socially respectable and decorous but there is an undertow of violent tendency this has never been done before!!!

i would've thought 14-year-old boys alone would like this garbage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)