Dexter (2 Viewers)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
season 4 1st episode was pretty uneventful throughout but the ending looks like it will be verrry interesting.

especially if he had the body parts in the trunk!

Hornby

Banned
HSC
season 4 1st episode was pretty uneventful throughout but the ending looks like it will be verrry interesting.

especially if he had the body parts in the trunk!
I agree totally, Anyone else think that
Rita was going to overhear what Dexter was saying to Harrison about him killing bad people

The next few episodes look very interesting indeed

HSC
Yeah I love it! Started watching season 1, but never finished. I'm gonna get the DVDs out though...when I finally get around to it.

Morbo

HSC
I agree totally, Anyone else think that
Rita was going to overhear what Dexter was saying to Harrison about him killing bad people

The next few episodes look very interesting indeed
I don't think they would do that. Rita would never be able to forgive Dexter for murder. And, if she did that would be so out of character and just stupid. So it probably won't be until the final season that she and everybody else finds out.

JB10

HSC
There is a deep and serious schism in our society between good and evil. You muppets dont even recognise it. You beg corporations to dominate your thought patters, to keep coming up with more and more outrageous output for your increasingly apathetic corpses to consume.
There is no decency, no shared ideal of the good, no brotherhood of man. This is why the species is doomed.

Pope Benedict XVI, WYD08
Shut the fuck up

JB10

HSC
And now, onto the show...

FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS

Season 1 was awesome. I don't know if it has been topped.. The fact that Rudy was Dexter's brother blew my mind. I did have a suspicion that he was the ice truck killer all along though.

Season 2 wasn't as good, but still had some very suspenseful moments. So glad Lila died, stupid cow. I hated how Doakes continually harassed Dexter so I didn't mind seeing him die either - but I didn't mind him towards the end.

Season 3 - Miguel was such a legend.. I loved the character, and was so cut when he died. Him and Dexter could've had something good but of course Miguel couldn't control himself. He should've just stopped after he killed Ellen Wolfe - he was lucky Dexter gave him a chance but he blew it.

Season 4 - to be honest, wasn't that exciting UNTIL episode 9... What a freakin' awesome episode that was. Quite possibly a top 3 episode of the entire series. Episode 10 was also pretty awesome.. (I haven't watched episode 11 or 12 yet, I'm watching Episode 11 tomorrow night and episode 12 next Thursday night. Can't wait)

I couldn't say which has been my favourite season. I would PROBABLY rank it like this:

Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 4 > Season 2
(Season 4 wasn't that great until episode 9. Then shit got real intense, pushing it ahead of Season 2)

R

Roxtar

Take it from a seasoned Dexter fan, I've seen some seasons 4 and 5 times over. Every episode.

Season 2 > Season 1 > Season 4 > Season 3

Reason:

Season 2 has Bayharbour butcher, Lilya, Doaks. (watched this season 5 times)
Season 1 is where it all began (watched it 5 times)
Season 4 i wont say too much in case you havn't seen it ( I hate when people post spoilers without fair warning). (watched it once)
Season 3 again I wont say too much so as to not spoil. (watching it for the 2nd time now)

JB10

HSC
Take it from a seasoned Dexter fan, I've seen some seasons 4 and 5 times over. Every episode.

Season 2 > Season 1 > Season 4 > Season 3

Reason:

Season 2 has Bayharbour butcher, Lilya, Doaks. (watched this season 5 times)
Season 1 is where it all began (watched it 5 times)
Season 4 i wont say too much in case you havn't seen it ( I hate when people post spoilers without fair warning). (watched it once)
Season 3 again I wont say too much so as to not spoil. (watching it for the 2nd time now)
You think season 2 was the best?? WHY? Lila just pissed me off, Doakes was annoying for most of the season, etc. I think it was the 'worst', but still very good... That's how good the show is ;)

I loved Miguel. HOW CAN YOU SAY SEASON 3 WAS THE WORST? AHHH

Morbo

HSC
You think season 2 was the best?? WHY? Lila just pissed me off, Doakes was annoying for most of the season, etc. I think it was the 'worst', but still very good... That's how good the show is ;)

I loved Miguel. HOW CAN YOU SAY SEASON 3 WAS THE WORST? AHHH
I absolutely hated Season 3. Well not hated but it's my least liked season. It goes Season 2 > Season 4 > Season 1 > Season 3 for me.

boganxcore

HSC
season 1 was the best and when you find out that rudy is his brother HOLY CRAP best twist ever

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Perhaps i should start watching this show hmmm
It's fantastic. You so should.

But I had read the first book before seeing the series, so S1 did not surprise me (was still awesome though). S2 is my favourite, I think, but it's tough to pick from such a good bunch.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
one of my favourite shows. can't wait for season 6 to come out on DVD.

HSC
Uni Grad
Just into season 4 atm, dont understand why Rita and Deb are making such a gargantuan thing out of Dexter's keeping his appartment.

Sure he lied and what not but fuck Rita's degree of upset over it is really quite absurd.

EDIT: Haha fuck she got a therapist over it wtfuck bitchez be crazy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)