I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Patar said:
I got 97.45 I did nothing all year

win ?

another show off, its wat doesn't surprise me on these bos forums, they are everywhere seeking attention, you know something here is the irony we don't hear to often which is obvious, people who say they didnt do fuck all throughout their hsc fukin worked their asses off, and people who said they worked their ass off don't get the best marks and complain and say they worked their ass off during the whole year, when they were only kidding themselves and underestimating the difficulty of getting high ass marks in the hsc, even the smart people i know of who are getting band 6's in their subjects, and these people are bloody smart, they still worked their ass off, so dont get ahead of yourself because lots of students werent as luky as you are, just remember keep that in mind when you show off next time....

Last edited:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
kevinx2 said:
Troll is well fed nao.
fucking lol post +1

i agree with teh tommykins in this thread; you're way overexaggerating teh difficutlty of the hsc.

i'd elaborate, but i cbfed and all the bitter cunts here will just rage more.

thommy

HSC
N/A
You can't go that well and not try. Okay if you don't do homework, but you have to study quite a fair but to get 80+. Everyone who says that don't probaably are just lying to sound good.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
skyline said:
another show off, its wat doesn't surprise me on these bos forums, they are everywhere seeking attention, you know something here is the irony we don't hear to often which is obvious, people who say they didnt do fuck all throughout their hsc fukin worked their asses off, and people who said they worked their ass off don't get the best marks and complain and say they worked their ass off during the whole year, when they were only kidding themselves and underestimating the difficulty of getting high ass marks in the hsc, even the smart people i know of who are getting band 6's in their subjects, and these people are bloody smart, they still worked their ass off, so dont get ahead of yourself because lots of students werent as luky as you are, just remember keep that in mind when you show off next time....
i stopped trying to make sense of what you were saying after the third line.

sure I worked a bit. not much. but I didn't 'work my ass off' or get stressed... about work, anyway.

maybe my study was just more effective ?

Last edited:

Takuto

HSC
Patar said:
i stopped trying to make sense of what you were saying after the third line.

sure I worked a bit. not much. but I didn't 'work my ass off' or get stressed... about work, anyway.

maybe my study was just more effective ?
learn to read then grammar nazi

oh, and you just admitted you worked, when what was that. fucking a page ago you 'did nothing all year'. make up your mind k.

effort doesnt always equal to stressing or working your arse off. dunno wtf you're on about.

Last edited:

freekyboi

HSC
wait u did all that and only got 81?
i got 99.6 and i jigged about 50% of my classes/internal tests seeing as im a proffessional model, working for Ralph Lauren. Of the internal tests i did do, half were written in invisible ink and the other half were done in wingdings. With my actual hsc, i spent a total of 1 hour reading my english texts, memorising maths forumla's and reading textbooks. Oh and just like your post, i havent exaggerated at all, but am making these claims on a purely objective basis. Looks like some people (you) are just born cocky and stupid. bl.

miss lozzy

HSC
I lol hard

I'm one of those "nerdy white kids" - though what being white has to do with it i'm not sure? I worked super hard and I was really proud of my result, I felt like I earned it. My best friend hardly worked at all and went on holidays during stuvac and only got .80 less than me - does this mean I feel like a tool for all those hours of study? Not at all! She got there by natural talent and I did by blood sweat and tears. I don't see why there is any need to make a point of it. You got what you wanted- congrats! Congrats to us all for surviving!

Terlob

HSC
thommy said:
You can't go that well and not try. Okay if you don't do homework, but you have to study quite a fair but to get 80+. Everyone who says that don't probaably are just lying to sound good.
Lol... I know for a fact you can do shit all and get over 80. The HSC suits some people and not others.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
skyline said:
full stops (ups) motherfucker, do you use them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)