The Inauguration of President Obama (3 Viewers)

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
I'm not a Bush fan, but it was somewhat dissapointing to see the crowd boo him.

He cut a pretty sad figure.
i know. thats fucking slack. yeah, he was a big dick head and all that but he was still their president.

i really felt bad for him during the boos

cxlxoxk

HSC
Ok, i could replace "is gay" with "is a moron", "is a dickhead", "should be shot"...

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
gay as in a dislike for him...not implying that he is homosexual...there is nothing wrong with being homosexual.
Please do not use the word gay as if it is an insult. Broaden your vocabulary instead.

I watched the Inauguration simply because it was an important moment in history. And because I knew Obama would give a good speech.
I do feel sorry for George Bush though. As terrible as he was as a president, I think the booing was a bit much.

ywontuend

HSC
Obama has exactly the same aims and goals as Bush albeit he is more articulate and doesnt come off like an idiot everytime he is asked a question.

the real power remains with the corporations and the greater powers that move men like obama.

The only reason Obama was allowed to rise to the station of president was because these greater powers decided it was time to put someone more articulate and well spoken in place so that even though America could continue its brutal poicies, Obama could stand up and woo the crowd and convince them with his great oratory skills.

I hate all american politicians!!

its a black day if you ask me, the loss of our ability to think clearly because of some articulate bastard who thinks his meaningless words are enough to cover up the 21st century imperialsim of America.

georgefren

HSC
lol. you didnt really pay much attention to his speech did you? It was all about how this is NOT going to be a time where america continues its imperialist policies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Obama has exactly the same aims and goals as Bush albeit he is more articulate and doesnt come off like an idiot everytime he is asked a question.

the real power remains with the corporations and the greater powers that move men like obama.

The only reason Obama was allowed to rise to the station of president was because these greater powers decided it was time to put someone more articulate and well spoken in place so that even though America could continue its brutal poicies, Obama could stand up and woo the crowd and convince them with his great oratory skills.

its a black day if you ask me, the loss of our ability to think clearly because of some articulate bastard who thinks his meaningless words are enough to cover up the 21st century imperialsim of America.
insane

overRun

HSC
obama said to stop destroying but rather to start rebuilding which is what the extremist need to do so obama is write

CIV1501

Banned
HSC

k guy. You also support terrorists.

overRun

HSC
how is that supporting terroists, hating some1 is every1s right

ywontuend

HSC
k guy. You also support terrorists.
First of all im not a guy thank you very much, dont insult me with your attempt at slang.

Second of all in what part of my post did i at all mention the muslim world or what obama plans to do?

i have thorougly read and listened to obamas inaguration speech and all his toher campaign speeches. I dont like him as a politician and thats the end of the story. For you to draw from that the belief that i'm an islamic extremist is cleary lurid and nothing short of ridiclous. Please your attempts to prove what i am saying is wrong only made me laugh. When you muster the ability to put tow words together that did not come out of some idoit in america's motuh then come and defend yourself.

I dont support terrorists. I support ISlam anbd always will. If you knew anything at all about the religion you would know hat they are two different things.

Dont even toy with the belief that your attempts to label me as an islamic extremeist get to me.

After all that label has been the signature of Washington pol,itics for the last two decades

whatever would they do without it...

ywontuend

HSC
yuwontend is an Islamic extremist. She's having a cry because Obama told Muslim nations not to be violent.

DEATH TO ALL WHO SAY ISLAM IS NOT VIOLENT!

rofl..you say im having a cry because Obama told muslim nations not to be violent and then you say death to all who say Islam is not violent.

Fuck cant you even see how stupid that sounds?

How dare you attempt to taint the name of a religion you know nothing about. How dare you even entertain the thought that islam is any way violent or extreme. You know nothing about Islam. Islam is predominantly about peace and harmony. Had you even attempted to learn anything about the religion you would understand that.

but in the end it doesnt really matter, you have chosen to be ignorant.

So go wallow in your own bloody extremism and irrevocably dogmatic thoughts.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
First of all im not a guy thank you very much, dont insult me with your attempt at slang.

Second of all in what part of my post did i at all mention the muslim world or what obama plans to do?

i have thorougly read and listened to obamas inaguration speech and all his toher campaign speeches. I dont like him as a politician and thats the end of the story. For you to draw from that the belief that i'm an islamic extremist is cleary lurid and nothing short of ridiclous. Please your attempts to prove what i am saying is wrong only made me laugh. When you muster the ability to put tow words together that did not come out of some idoit in america's motuh then come and defend yourself.

I dont support terrorists. I support ISlam anbd always will. If you knew anything at all about the religion you would know hat they are two different things.

Dont even toy with the belief that your attempts to label me as an islamic extremeist get to me.

After all that label has been the signature of Washington pol,itics for the last two decades

whatever would they do without it...
Prove you're not a guy.

Never said you mentioned anything. I was refering to your post in the Gaza conflict thread, the one about death to the infadels etc.

I never said you were an Islamic extremist but i do think that. You did say you wanted Israel destroyed. Probably in the name of Islam.

I didnt attempt to prove anything??? i said you support terrorism?

Lol Islam = terrorists, didnt you know that?

(waits for rant about the religion of peace etc)

K guy, go use some kids as human shields.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
I never said you were an Islamic extremist but i do think that. You did say you wanted Israel destroyed. Probably in the name of Islam.

i want Israel destroyed. cleanly wiped off the map. not a single stain of Zionism should remain on Palestinian soil. how the fuck that is related to fucking Islam is beyond me. your just a shit cunt.
Lol Islam = terrorists, didnt you know that?

(waits for rant about the religion of peace etc)
fucking shit troll.

your a secret jew. i know it.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
rofl..you say im having a cry because Obama told muslim nations not to be violent and then you say death to all who say Islam is not violent.

Fuck cant you even see how stupid that sounds?

How dare you attempt to taint the name of a religion you know nothing about. How dare you even entertain the thought that islam is any way violent or extreme. You know nothing about Islam. Islam is predominantly about peace and harmony. Had you even attempted to learn anything about the religion you would understand that.

but in the end it doesnt really matter, you have chosen to be ignorant.

So go wallow in your own bloody extremism and irrevocably dogmatic thoughts.
you forgot to accuse him of watching fox news, that would have helped

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Don't shoot me but Fox News was strangely watchable last night. Flicking between CNN, ABC (via Sky) and Fox until I fell asleep at 2am, they actually had some decent stories. CNN seemed content to show Obama's parade map ad nauseum.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
i want Israel destroyed. cleanly wiped off the map. not a single stain of Zionism should remain on Palestinian soil. how the fuck that is related to fucking Islam is beyond me. your just a shit cunt.

fucking shit troll.

your a secret jew. i know it.
lol its not a secret

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)