The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) (1 Viewer)

ballin

Banned
HSC
LOL settle*precious youre such a little bitch. this movie sucked. actually it was awesome...at exemplifying how corrupt hollywood can never and will never be able to create something heartfelt. i couldnt get the 'try-hard' factor out of my head while watching this. and i mean, i love david fincher, but this really sucked.

though i guess when you're part of the hype-spendspendspend-brainwashedddd cycle, its easy to see why you thnk this movie was good.

LatK7

HSC
Most films that receive 10 or more Oscar nods I feel don't deserve them. I am more satisfied with The Curious Case of Benjamin Button getting those nods rather than other big Oscar nodders in the past, Titanic for example received 14.
TCCOBB 13 nods
The Wrestler 2 nods

That aint right.

HSC
LOL settle*precious youre such a little bitch. this movie sucked. actually it was awesome...at exemplifying how corrupt hollywood can never and will never be able to create something heartfelt. i couldnt get the 'try-hard' factor out of my head while watching this. and i mean, i love david fincher, but this really sucked.

though i guess when you're part of the hype-spendspendspend-brainwashedddd cycle, its easy to see why you thnk this movie was good.

lol, massive tard.

tinfoilhat

HSC
the moving left me feeling empty..... the dude just dies and it just ends.... i had more closure from bambi

tinfoilhat

HSC
probably stuck closer to the actually story and not have cate blanchett star in it

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
well i liked it. i'll admit at a few points i was like i wonder how long this has been going for, but overall, i really quite liked it.

BOSSSSS

HSC
I loved it! I dont think they could have cut it down much because it was like reading a good book you don't want to put down - u needed the story. Brad is gorgeous in it (nothing new there), his acting wasn't too bad but the chemistry between Cate and him was poor. They should of watched Romeo + Juliet over and over like Zac and Vanessa did in HSM.

nugget01

HSC
overall, i thought it was a pretty good movie. it was shit how he abanoned cate and their daughter because "she'd have to end up raising him too". Like, he still had at least 20 years to raise the daughter.

anyway, i didn't get the hurricaine at all? any symbolism there?

i didn't mind the runtime, except it was tugging at the heart strings for a little too long.

8/10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)