Prelim English Related Texts (2 Viewers)

Reanna

HSC
Hi i need related texts for yr11 advanced english.
They have to be on the topic of change eg mental, emotional, physical etc
They can be books songs movies etc
does anyone have any i could use?
Thanks

bored.of.u

HSC
Haha just off the top offmy head butterflies and hurricanes(song) by MUSE is about change =D

HSC
Do Pleasantville. It's a really excellent film which demonstrates change and has been used in the past as a HSC related text for the AOS change. We watched it in english last year and it's brilliant for a related text. The cinematography and mise en scene is also easy to analyse in relation to change.

A very good related text!

aimhigh10

HSC
away, michael gow
maybe.. looking for alibrandi?

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
The 2nd English class read that novel in year 9 or 10 I believe at my school. They said that they thoroughly enjoyed it.
Our school didn't even read it.
i just read it through one of my typical book encounters at the library. And was hooked.

soporific

HSC
when i think of change i think of the film: spirited away :)

basically most of hayao miyazaki's film explore the concept of change in some way or another.

i'm not a big anime fan or anything, but if it's something different you're looking for i strongly suggest you check out miyazaki's filmography.

ichgo

HSC
hey guys um i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the related text whose life is it anyway 4 the area of study authority and the individual by brian clark any helpful tips for helping me write my essay on it plzzzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)