Why are many teen girls afraid to have sex? (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
so you think humans are the only species in which females are more particular about who they sleep with and males try to sleep with as many as possible?

lol, actually it's way older than the dinosaurs as well, it's been this way ever since 2 distinct types of gametes evolved... roughly a billion year ago
Males are particular only when it comes down to her superficial looks (in general) and how they fit with his model of attractiveness. Once the decision is made that the female is attractive (only takes seconds) they will sleep with them (this is not to say they will have them as a girlfriend etc, thats completely different). Females on the other hand take longer to develop attraction as they analyse behavioural characteristics as opposed to purely physical.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Males are particular only when it comes down to her superficial looks (in general) and how they fit with his model of attractiveness. Once the decision is made that the female is attractive (only takes seconds) they will sleep with them (this is not to say they will have them as a girlfriend etc, thats completely different). Females on the other hand take longer to develop attraction as they analyse behavioural characteristics as opposed to purely physical.
is this ladder theory or PUA nonsense im not really up with the latest advanced in misogyny

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
ur just a slut what would u know
Lol. Ahh Boris. You think you know me, but you don't you lil' motherfucker from the middle of NSW.
You know you love me you cock sucking bastard.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
so you think humans are the only species in which females are more particular about who they sleep with and males try to sleep with as many as possible?

lol, actually it's way older than the dinosaurs as well, it's been this way ever since 2 distinct types of gametes evolved... roughly a billion year ago
Touche.

boris

Banned
HSC
Lol. Ahh Boris. You think you know me, but you don't you lil' motherfucker from the middle of NSW.
You know you love me you cock sucking bastard.
you're becoming a bit too uppity for my liking

XPac2

HSC
Boris and DOTA leave Christina alone. She never did anything to you, and you dont know her so if i were you i'd keep your big mouths shut, Cos everything you just said to her was a COMMONWEALTH OFFENCE!

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Boris and DOTA leave Christina alone. She never did anything to you, and you dont know her so if i were you i'd keep your big mouths shut, Cos everything you just said to her was a COMMONWEALTH OFFENCE!
(L)

Ps. thanks for the warnings about the fires in Lane Cove... They were no-where near me, but were in my friends street : S but all is good now

XPac2

HSC
Oh hey no worries:) I just thought id let you know just in case. Are ur friends ok?

(L)

Ps. thanks for the warnings about the fires in Lane Cove... They were no-where near me, but were in my friends street : S but all is good now

Boxes

Banned
HSC
how is it a commonwealth offence, mr. lawman?

oh, and christina, xpac wants to get into your pants.

XPac2

HSC
Verbal abuse in person is a crime, but online, where ANYONE can read it is a Commonwealth offence because you're causing distress in such a way that your victim may fear for their life. They might not know you, for all they know you're a stalker or a Paedophile.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh hey no worries:) I just thought id let you know just in case. Are ur friends ok?
Yeah they're fine, she's got the fire video... she was on Channel 7 news too haha.

Boxes: Everyone wants to get into my pants.

boris

Banned
HSC

yeah ok faggot, dont u have some cocks to suck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)