Raped girl gets a year in jail, 100 lashes for adultery (2 Viewers)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
JEDDAH – A 23-year-old unmarried woman was awarded one-year prison term and 100 lashes for committing adultery and trying to abort the resultant fetus.
The District Court in Jeddah pronounced the verdict on Saturday after the girl confessed that she had a forced sexual intercourse with a man who had offered her a ride. The man, the girl confessed, took her to a rest house, east of Jeddah, where he and four of friends assaulted her all night long.
The girl claimed that she became pregnant soon after and went to King Fahd Hospital for Armed Forces in an attempt to carry out an abortion. She was eight weeks’ pregnant then, the hospital confirmed.
According to the ruling, the woman will be sent to a jail outside Jeddah to spend her time and will be lashed after delivery of her baby who will take the mother’s last name. – Okaz/SG
Saudi Gazette - Girl gets a year in jail, 100 lashes for adultery

Note: I can't find anything that says this is Islamic law, it just sounds like crazy Arab law. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i was about to say something about stupid fucking muslims, but i dont think this has anything to do with actual islam and more just fundamental crazies and fucked up arab culture in general.

so yeah, stupid fucking arabs!

i do wonder though what they find more offensive, that she "committed adultery" or that she tried to get an abortion.

DTFM

HSC
Why hasn't that region been nuked to Hell yet?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
that little harlet. i can't believe she didn't want to carry the child of a man who violently raped her.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I wouldn't blame her for getting raped but abortion is a heinous crime.
Abortion is not a crime.

It was not her fault that she got pregnant, she was raped.

I think abortion in that case is totally acceptable (also in other case in certain circumstances)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Abortion is not a crime.

I think abortion in that case is totally acceptable (also in other case in certain circumstances)

haha. oh namu, will you ever learn?

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Abortion is not a crime.

In the middle-east abortion is a CRIME! You should know that Arabs seem to think abortion is just like killing the baby. I'm not sure why but according to a guy I know, it's because God had already breathed a soul into the baby embryo.

But i agree though, her sentence sounds a bit too harsh. My Arab friend would at most, just give her the lashes and let her go.

HSC
i feel so guilty cause i laughed.

:(

seriously though, it's funny because it's like opposite land over there.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
RL is a scary place, and the law is differently applied in some parts of the world.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
girl raped in gaza killed by israelis

jewsnews said:
a girl was raped in gaza by some dudes, and the israelis responded by punishing her with death by white phosphorus bomb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)