Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

ZaraKu

HSC
We've been together for a year now,
For Valentines he got me a gold ring with pink sapphire and diamonds and a bunch of roses
My 18th (which is a day before his 18th), he got me a rose and a swavorski platinum and crystal heart pendant
For our anniversary he took me out to dinner and paid
and for christmas he bought me a cute dress and a cupcake cookbook (I really love making them) and he's also looking for a pair of pink sapphire white gold earrings (He works 5 days a week so it's hard for him to go shopping).

For valentines I got him a new wallet and a teddy bear named Dream after the white chocolate (he loves white choc)
For his birthday I got him a year subscription to Gourmet Traveller (he's a chef), a flask set and a box of choc
For anniversary I paid for his half of dinner and his drinks at a pub we went to after
For christmas I got him 2 cookbooks (one on indian curries and the other on thai food)

xbellax

HSC
Any ideas for an 18th gift for a guy who is passionate about music (he's a drummer and music is bascially his life)?
I've got until July to find something, but want it to be really special!!
thanks in advance :)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
so for my boyfriends 21st i got him a nice dresswatch with some mushy stuff i wont tell ya'll engraved
it was basically the best gift evar

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
nah it wasnt. i wanted it to be but the jewler wouldnt do it.
i offered to blow him but he still refused

and im 19
its like 2 years
not old?

coralb

HSC
Well for my boyfriends birthday I bought him a ksubi shirt (his fav brand) and his favourite womens perfume, cause he always steals his mums lol.

and it's actually our 1 yr anno this weekend and we're going out to dinner at center point tower and i bought him (us) tickets to sound relief XD

HSC
N/A
Well for my boyfriends birthday I bought him a ksubi shirt (his fav brand) and his favourite womens perfume, cause he always steals his mums lol.

and it's actually our 1 yr anno this weekend and we're going out to dinner at center point tower and i bought him (us) tickets to sound relief XD

ummmmmmmmmmm....are you a dude?

coralb

HSC
haha no i'm a girl! he just wears girls perfume....ralph lauren hot.

Jezzk

HSC
It depends what it's for. Anniversary you should stick to something sentimental. If it's for a birthday or something, just get something he wants or something you'd think he'd like.

HSC

... how masculine.

chelbanga

HSC
6 month ideas?
not presents just something speacil to do?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I've gotten my boyfriend skydiving tickets for his 21st, i hope he likes them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)