Exam Rituals (2 Viewers)

ami8000

HSC
Heya Guys
I got 1/2 yearlies next week and i was just interested in what your pre-exam rituals are or like good luck items are?

Example for me- I got a special pen nowadays, I skim read all my notes the entire morning before the test, in bed before 9, get people to test me and try scare the enemy with smartass quotes ;)

So what do you guys do?

confusedbronte

HSC
lol well i have a lucky charm braclet but thats it really
and my exam technique this time is stress like crazy because i dont actually have any notes from my gay stupid teacher ...
but normally its flash cards and practise problems right up to the last second

hahha thats cruel scaring your enemies

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I always listen to music before exam. I hardly study just before exam. It's a badddd practice - gets you unnecessary hyped.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Waking up early (like 6 or 6.30) to get me well and truly awake by the time the test comes around (my tests have all been 9.00 am recently). It has worked well for me. Also, re-reading notes on the morning before and ignoring most people till the test is over. Not exactly rituals tho, more like obnoxious competitiveness

Baggygreen408

HSC
Heya Guys
I got 1/2 yearlies next week and i was just interested in what your pre-exam rituals are or like good luck items are?

Example for me- I got a special pen nowadays, I skim read all my notes the entire morning before the test, in bed before 9, get people to test me and try scare the enemy with smartass quotes ;)

So what do you guys do?
what happens when ur pen runs out?

LordPc

HSC
Heya Guys

So what do you guys do?
you might want to reconsider that one. many hsc exams start around 9. how will you sit the exam if you are in bed?

lol

i used to go to bed early aswell. also used to take into the exam about 7 or 8 pens incase some ran out, they never did though so things went ok. 2 calculators, skim notes

not real rituals though

0hNivlek

HSC
I usually hold onto my notes and walk around, not even looking at them. Stand around the nerds and listen to them recite random stuff lol.

Plus chewing gum lol.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Listen to music; drink alot of water; and taking quick power naps.

ami8000

HSC
you might want to reconsider that one. many hsc exams start around 9. how will you sit the exam if you are in bed?

lol

i used to go to bed early aswell. also used to take into the exam about 7 or 8 pens incase some ran out, they never did though so things went ok. 2 calculators, skim notes

not real rituals though
I mean the night before

@baggy green--- if it runs out then i guess my luck runs out and imma see a (*) that on a piece of paper on 18/12/09!:eek:

Mr Williams if u read this say HI!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Music works well for me. But some nights, I prefer complete silence... a good balance of switching between music and silence is best.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
i blast black rap for motivation, doing well in these tests will get me up in the game

Venom.

HSC
Heavy heavy music prior to the exam. Preferably the same playlist I was listening to when I was looking over my notes.

And, drink ALOT of water. Really helps me wake up in the morning.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I try not to drink too much, i don't want to go to the toilet or bust through the exam lol D:!
It seems as though, I never ever actually had to pee in an exam even after water.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
wake up at 5 EVERY EXAM DAY!!! and REVISE ..cause whatever you learn+revise then..will STAY!!!

take about 6 pens..>>>>gives you security.

Take a lot of study notes to school...they say last minute stuff dosn help but hey...we're year 12s we dont panic and let everything slip away due to excess intake.

paper arrives.....make sure you try and get the harder ones done first so as your freshness disappears ...you wont need to worry..(as you think more...you forget some of the hard complicated stuff)

may think im exaggerating but hey it works for me.

and hey..ERASE THE SONG THAT PLAys IN YOUR HEAD WHILE WRITING THE EXAM. ALL IT DOES IS GRABS SOME OF YOUR MARKS.

Valupatitta

HSC
Heya Guys

So what do you guys do?
what i do is i let my dog fuck me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)