Australia's 2010 World Cup Qualifying Campaign (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Oh yeah, tonight was freakin awesome!! I was at Australian supporters end, but seriously, the whole stadium was that, sucks to be Uzbecky.

LOL

Also I smuggled in half a bottle of whiskey, love the lax security :eek:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
(8)we are going to j-burg
YES! we're going to j-burg...

edit: we've all been blessed by jesus.

HSC
half time, still scoreless. unfortunately it's been pretty open, wouldn't be surprised if there was a goal in this. nonetheless, come on draw!

Last edited:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
'its like arriving for a party at 4pm.'

haha great analogy.

in all honesty, id rather we secure our qualification later in time.

if we qualify now, i wouldnt be to see make-shift trial-and-error socceroo teams for the remainder of the qualifiers.

HSC
make-shift trial-and-error socceroo teams for the remainder of the qualifiers.
hey, can't we be any worse than what we got now, right?

i reckon pimms will be surprised one day when, after we've already qualified, he throws a random team together and we pump opposition we've struggled against 5-0 like we should be doing.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
scott mcdonald either needs to be dropped
or played up front with a bigman

HSC
i don't know what it will take for pim to get it through his ugly fucking head: mcdonald can't play up front by himself. pairing him with kennedy is pretty much the PERFECT solution for this problem, but the gutless bastard can't do without his two defensive midfielders. :mad1:

HSC
well, it's over. bahrain 1-0. guess we won't qualify til june.

qatar are a bunch of fucking useless muppets. they are probably one of the worst non-OFC national teams i've ever seen play.

g'night fellas.

Roy9

HSC
Oh yeah, tonight was freakin awesome!! I was at Australian supporters end, but seriously, the whole stadium was that, sucks to be Uzbecky.

LOL

Also I smuggled in half a bottle of whiskey, love the lax security :eek:
Haha, I know eh. I was there as well and there was a tiny group of Uzbekis (probably about 50 of them) opposite the Australian end at the top of the seating area.

Crowd went nuts when Cahill was shown on the big screen warming up... then we scored later on and I knew he wouldn't play :( Ah well, Australia's loss is Everton's gain. He should definitely be fully fit in time for Wigan this weekend

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i was at the game last night as well, will sit at the supporters end next time, was inline with the goal line on australias attacking half for the 2nd half, good view except people whinge when you stand up (when watching the penalty being taken and 50000 other people are standing up). good game in the end but a really sluggish first half by the socceroos. verbeek seriously needs to wake up and assess the problems in australias strategy (formation and starting lineup mostly). bresciano had a massive game last night, looked threatening almost everytime he had the ball at his feet.

just hoping ticket applications for south africa are successful.

edit: why the fuck subsititute harry kewell for brett holman? that was just a massive lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)