What do u hate about MAQ (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I sense a common link amongst many of these complaints, mainly involving students who can't read english!

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Another thing to add to Mq hate list: current draft exam timetable - DIE! :burn: Some basic common sense would have come in handy to whoever writes these timetables up...

Begbie4017

HSC
Cant say Ive ever had a lecturer who makes people move to fit someone in!!

Have to agree with people sleeping in the library being really annoying..
Go home get some proper rest ..you cant really sleep well on a desk

The library is too small to be a motel! maybe they should get in those nap pods!

barling89

McLovin it :D
HSC
- the buildings....they look dull and jst fukn ....urgh!
- the faggots which leave their books n bags on tables n walk off for the remainder of the day
- the ppl/asians whom smoke outside the library and stare at u
- lack of reception, especially in the library, but even in some open locations
- the doors which lock up the vending machines on sundays....fuk jst leave em open!

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
In regards to people putting their books on the library desks and then leaving, aren't we allowed to put their stuff on the floor and take their desk after they've been absent for more than 15 minutes?

hannahxxx

HSC
YES I find this very annoying because I arrive on time and sit where I want to sit then people decide to come in 10-15minutes late and the lectuer makes everyone move in so the late comers can get a seat. The annoying thing is that I've allready made myself comfortable, got out my notes etc: then I have to shove or 2 or 3 seats just because THEY'RE late.
What I find the most annoying is when I come in to a lecture like 5 minutes late ( when I've had a tut before that and had to run to the toilet), and people sit RIGHT at the end of the row. And I'll look at them and think, "this is a small lecture theatre, you know from last week almost all the seats will be used, and yet you sit on the end, knowing you will have to move and let people in".
It is common sense: fill up the middle seats in the row first, and this hassle will be avoided.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
In regards to people putting their books on the library desks and then leaving, aren't we allowed to put their stuff on the floor and take their desk after they've been absent for more than 15 minutes?
Yep!

- the buildings....they look dull and jst fukn ....urgh!
- the faggots which leave their books n bags on tables n walk off for the remainder of the day
- the ppl/asians whom smoke outside the library and stare at u
- lack of reception, especially in the library, but even in some open locations
- the doors which lock up the vending machines on sundays....fuk jst leave em open!
I hate people who spell like retards.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Has anyone actually done this? I've always been tempted to actually place their things on the floor since I am entitled to do that, but, somehow I just think they will bash me up or something when they come back so I am yet to be brave enough to do it...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Tell them you'll call immigration if they touch you.

Peartie

HSC
Has anyone actually done this?
ive done it - only during exam time - but i was there for 2 hours and left (leaving their stuff on the ground) and they didnt come - so i dont know what wouldve happend - but i left their stuff on the ground anyway so someone else wouldve got bashed i guess.....

i remember once i accidently left a book on a desk as i was leaving...realised at the end of the class - went back not expecting it to be there still but there it was in a crowded library with no one on the desk - woops!

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Tell them you'll call immigration if they touch you.
:haha: - might actually work if they understood what you were saying to them...

i remember once i accidently left a book on a desk as i was leaving...realised at the end of the class - went back not expecting it to be there still but there it was in a crowded library with no one on the desk - woops!
Maybe we should join the dark side and just leave stuff on desks to reserve them too [insert evil looking smiley here]

peter22

Banned
HSC
What I hate about Maq (I bet PWAR is dieing to know this and is suprised that I actually havent said anything yet in this thread.)

- Expensive parking permit
- No carpark space after 10am to 4pm
- Shit exam timetables. Always have exams right after each other
- THE SHIT MOTHERFUCKING BELL CURVE SNG PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKER CRAP
- VERY HARSH MARKING relative to other unis. (TRUST ME I KNOW. No one try and argue with me regarding this).
- The law at Mac is really shit and dull and dry

Trust me there is way more but I cbf typing it all right now. :)

Atlas

HSC
N/A
What I hate about Maq (I bet PWAR is dieing to know this and is suprised that I actually havent said anything yet in this thread.)

- Expensive parking permit
- No carpark space after 10am to 4pm
- Shit exam timetables. Always have exams right after each other
- THE SHIT MOTHERFUCKING BELL CURVE SNG PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKER CRAP
- VERY HARSH MARKING relative to other unis. (TRUST ME I KNOW. No one try and argue with me regarding this).
- The law at Mac is really shit and dull and dry

Trust me there is way more but I cbf typing it all right now. :)
WOOHOO! Finally some juicy :burn: post here!

peter22

Banned
HSC
WOOHOO! Finally some juicy :burn: post here!
Haha, I dont hate the unii that much but they do honestly treat their student like shit at times. Harsh marking, Expensive parking, Food is fucking shit and expensive, library is gay. BTW to the people who said that how they hate people reserving seats in the libary, seriously get their books and everything and honestly put it on the floor or hide it somewhere. Honestly, I have gone off at soo many people in the library because of this. They can go fuck themselves. Also, obviously this is experienced of course at all unis but I hate cunts who talk in the quiet individual study area. These are especially those stupid asian fucks that come from other countries who cant read. I tell them off all the time. Sorry guys, I just always have a loose fuse and get very angry over these things.

Odyssey2001

HSC
Also, obviously this is experienced of course at all unis but I hate cunts who talk in the quiet individual study area. These are especially those stupid asian fucks that come from other countries who cant read. I tell them off all the time. Sorry guys, I just always have a loose fuse and get very angry over these things.
I'm so glad someone is telling these people who do that off!!!! I'm to freaked out to I've kinda shhhed before and they just gave me a werid look as in "what ya going to do about it?" and continued.

Monstar

HSC
-lack of information and detail to certain events... Like man half of these kids are doing commerce can we atleast have more information about scheduled career days?? or perhaps access to company sponsored competitions..(See Usyd and UNSW) Or maybe some percentages on employment post graduation.
-2 week break in mid semester. Yes. This little break is very useful, I would not rather have the 1 week before the final exams; especially this semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)