• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (4 Viewers)

Roy9

HSC
If you guys were talking about me I'm not an Arsenal supporter, I'm an Everton one. I just said I like watching Arsenal and in my opinion they have a lot of likeable players

Charizard

HSC
Probably. But Barca are unbeatable against anyone, particularly an out of form Chelsea who have conceded seven goal in their past two home games.
Also scored 8.

Barcelona can be exposed at the back, I'm sure Chelsea will score, just a matter of limiting barcelona to 2 goal tops at camp nou.

Charizard

HSC
lol?? it was a random insult aimed at the players...and the team...and its completely false so do you have ANY idea what you're on about??? do you just say random stuff on these threads for no reason?
Unless i've been watching the wrong league, Arsenal always do implode and havent won any trophies since the days of thierry henry from memory.

So not really completely false at all is it.

P.S You're a faggot.

Roy9

HSC
A lot of my Utd supporting mates have blown their loads over Ronaldo's goal. Great strike yes, but goal of the decade as some media have said? I don't think so.
Some guy on another forum made a thread titled "Messi who?" and said that today's goal proved Ronaldo was better than Messi, lol. He had a Ronaldo sig and avatar though, but I guess that was a given.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Continuing the nostalgia, love Kewell's goal at Highbury (around 1.30) to keep us up, even if it did hand Utd the title. Good painful memories. This strike is one of the top 5 goals in EPL history, yet is never mentioned ever. Forget his career at Liverpool, he was simply freakish at Leeds. Absolutely stunning technique for this one.

Last edited:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
itll be hyped up as "ronaldo vs messi: the ultimate showdown"

and they will both have shit games.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
itll be hyped up as "ronaldo vs messi: the ultimate showdown"

and they will both have shit games.
LoL! thats mostly true yes...

but for all you know ..chelsea could beat barca and arsenal could beat united.

the former is probably not gonna happen but BELIEVE IT OR NOT--ARSENAL SHALL BEAT UNITED. . . I will accept ALL insults after the gameS yes?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Continuing the nostalgia, love Kewell's goal at Highbury (around 1.30) to keep us up, even if it did hand Utd the title. Good painful memories. This strike is one of the top 5 goals in EPL history, yet is never mentioned ever. Forget his career at Liverpool, he was simply freakish at Leeds. Absolutely stunning technique for this one.
lol i watched the whole clip

the final goal was totally jermaine pennant's fault

hahahahahahahaah

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol he was played for basically all of the clubs supported on here... Leeds, Liverpool, Arsenal and prison (which = Chelsea).

It was still a great finish by Viduka though. Fuck we had a good team once upon a time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)