• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (3 Viewers)

HSC
i feel sorry for arsenal fans. they have pretty much no one on their team who is actually likeable.

wait no, i don't feel sorry for them. but their team does suck.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
a little random, but thats fine, and, if it wasn't so early, i might have actually taken the bait.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
halftime: manchester 1-0 porto

pretty back and forth so far. porto cant seem to get any decent balls into the box, it's all been shots from distance.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
fulltime : 'as above'

it was all porto for the last 15 minutes. to manchester's credit looked pretty comfortable most of the time.

great build up play by porto but there is only so much you can do when ur striker's a fuckn downie.

and omg. ronaldo's goal.

LMF - it's time to change your sig, oncemore.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
i feel sorry for arsenal fans. they have pretty much no one on their team who is actually likeable.

wait no, i don't feel sorry for them. but their team does suck.
staying on the internet til the wee hours of the morning do tend to have an effect on ones mind. It also causes excess jealousy.

and btw...are you one of those freaks who ONLY likes players on their side??? must be...cause most NORMAL football fans..even those who support other sides -like fabregas nasri van persie cliche and adebayor ( looking at his recent run....)

Ignorant random false statement ....if we didnt like our team players we wouldnt go for the team..PLEASE for GODS sake get some sleep and think before you speak.

hollaholla

HSC
staying on the internet til the wee hours of the morning do tend to have an effect on ones mind. It also causes excess jealousy.

and btw...are you one of those freaks who ONLY likes players on their side??? must be...cause most NORMAL football fans..even those who support other sides -like fabregas nasri van persie cliche and adebayor ( looking at his recent run....)

Ignorant random false statement ....if we didnt like our team players we wouldnt go for the team..PLEASE for GODS sake get some sleep and think before you speak.
Agreed!! even though im not an arsenal fan,,.i think arsenal players are great and this moron seriously needs to get some sleep LOL.

he randomly insults a teams players for no reason or purpose ../???? i guess thats all he comes onto these forums for....random insults. And he is BRIMMING with jealousy omgs ."i feel sorry for arenal fans ..."

LOL i feel sorry for you !.

Simo91

HSC
Probably a Liverpool fan...

Oh well, onto the semi finals we go. Should be a great tie against man u.

Roy9

HSC
Whaaaaaaaat? I love Arsenal. I'm a massive fan of Cesc, RVP and Arshavin in particular. Plenty of likeable players in their squad IMO.

By the way, I hate Ronaldo but that goal was amazing.

samwell

HSC
I dont like arsenal but they have amazing players. that being said am hoping for an all Londoners final. Thats gonna happen if Cech hits form asap. Arsenal v utd should b a cracker of a game.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Despite Ronaldo's brilliance, Utd will be cannon fodder for Barcelona in the final on that display. And that assumes they get past an Arsenal side that are a) peaking at the right time and b) have nothing else of any importance to play for that that fourth is secure.

HSC
can't believe porto blew that.

to all the lurking arsenal fans coming out of the woodwork, i really don't know what to say. once again, the stupidity of you numpties is flabbergasting. get fucked.

Last edited:
HSC
this is the problem with so many arsenal fans, one bad thing said about their club and they'll cling onto you in hopes of catching you out like they do their hopes of ever mounting a title challenge again. unfortunately for them, both are very, very unlikely.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Lol are these your trolls Izzay?

I hope they make it to the final.

haha nah man, i couldn't be stuffed creating multiple accounts and trolling...would take up too much of my time i'd imagine...

they are practically doing it for me.

in all honesty though, watching today's game, how could one say arsenal did not play well.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
this is the problem with so many arsenal fans, one bad thing said about their club and they'll cling onto you in hopes of catching you out like they do their hopes of ever mounting a title challenge again. unfortunately for them, both are very, very unlikely.
lololol

but why, groucho? why the hate?

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
can't believe porto blew that.

to all the lurking arsenal fans coming out of the woodwork, i really don't know what to say. once again, the stupidity of you numpties is flabbergasting. get fucked.
lol ofcourse...all arsenal fans are wrong and you are Correct. I love it when people kid themselves

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
lol?? it was a random insult aimed at the players...and the team...and its completely false so do you have ANY idea what you're on about??? do you just say random stuff on these threads for no reason?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)