• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Not youuuuu, Em! :p I was gonna post that at the bottom, in the middle of the night's fine, and you don't do it like everyday :)

How could you think I would be mean like that to you? :p

(It's more like the arts students who JUST WON'T STOP!)
Hmmm, how about this

You stop complaining

and shut the fuck up

cunt

before i come over there and smash u in the face brah

c u in da chem building :)

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
hi chemistry friends

how does one protect on ether (connected on one side to a quaternary carbon, and on the other to a tertiary carbon), whilst leaving another ether (connected on one side to a quaternary carbon, and on the other to a methyl group) open to attack?

???

i dun think its possible eyyy?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
SYdney mail is fuckin crap

Wish you could use Gmail to send shit but it always says on behalf of you@gmail.com when you send an email

Only redeeming feature about it is that it supports SSL/TSL so I can view my top secret e-mails without anyone being able to crack them :cool:.

Last edited:

ddtng

HSC
SYdney mail is fuckin crap

Wish you could use Gmail to send shit but it always says on behalf of you@gmail.com when you send an email

Only redeeming feature about it is that it supports SSL/TSL so I can view my top secret e-mails without anyone being able to crack them :cool:.
I've always been able to do that using Gmail.

Settings -> Accounts -> Send mail as. Options are there.

Then when you write a new email there should be a box to choose from in the To: bit.

The new system is a major pain in the arse. Forwarded emails don't come as the original emails, instead they come with the crap on top:

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 6:04:52 AM
To: xxxxxxxx@uni.sydney.edu.au
Subject: Test
and they are all addressed from the new email account rather than the person who sent them. Fucking pain.

Also have to use fucking Internet Explorer for it to work properly. Fuck youse.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I've always been able to do that using Gmail.

Settings -> Accounts -> Send mail as. Options are there.

Then when you write a new email there should be a box to choose from in the To: bit.

The new system is a major pain in the arse. Forwarded emails don't come as the original emails, instead they come with the crap on top:
Yeah, I can send them from Gmail. But if you look carefully at at sent header, it will say:

From: yourgmail@gmail.com [mailto:yourgmail@gmail.com] On Behalf Of This Person unikey@usyd.edu.au

Which IMO is unprofessional. People have complained about it and I think it's annoying. Try it out yourself. Send it to an outlook or thunderbird account and you'll see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)