Father arranged prostitute for virgin son (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Father arranged prostitute for virgin son

A father has admitted trying to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity.
The Polish dad, who cannot be named, took his boy into Nottingham's red-light district at midnight in the family car.
"He pointed at the woman and said, 'Will she do?'. The boy answered, 'Yes'," prosecutor Adrian Harris said in court.
But the "prostitute", codenamed "Sarah", was actually an undercover policewoman working the notorious area.
"Hello, baby. How much for a proper s*** for him?" the 42-year-old father asked the officer.
After haggling her fee from $50 down to $40, officers moved in and arrested him.
"He did this as his son was a virgin," Mr Harris said.
"The father thought this was taking care of that."
The married dad pleaded guilty to attempting to hire a woman to have sex with a child and received a 10-month suspended jail term.
He must also adhere to a supervision order.
"You have a duty of care towards your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not to break him in to sex by way of a prostitute," Judge Jonathan Teare, QC, said.
:eek:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
My dad arranged a marriage for me at the age of 14.

That guy has it easy.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
..."You have a duty of care towards your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not to break him in to sex by way of a prostitute," Judge Jonathan Teare, QC, said...
Bahaha.

What an awesome judge.

pman

Banned
HSC
I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to a whore, i would want it to special and with someone I love.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I laughed at "by way of prostitute". Very formal. I can just see the judge giggling throughout the sentence.

I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to a whore, i would want it to special and with someone I love.
Yo, way to break the mood.
Why couldn't you just add another i to the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Duuuuuude. Not cool.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
It's moments like these that remind us why we celebrate Father's day, he has my upmost commemoration.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII C E.

Pope Benedict

Banned
HSC
This is what some call PROGRESS? Western civilization is under threat. Not from Islam but from the liberal left who claim to be the defenders of humanity, but are truly the defenders of the devil himself.

When the lord himself returns to us earthly beings, he shall set us all on the right path.

Amen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)