Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Why fake? Just do 120 hours, it's not that hard.

N

NeoSanity

I haven't driven for 3-4months now o_O. Got about 30 hours up.. I am eligible for my P's at end of November. Think i'll fake about 20-30.. do the rest.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I've done 30 hours.. And I get my P's in July.
God my mum's telling me not to fake it either.
I am going to rage.

pattherat111

HSC
i dont really fake it, i just round up a little.

so i guess u could say i do.

JB10

HSC
I can go for my P's on the 23rd of May.. That's when I'm eligible anyway.

I've done 81 hours.. In all honesty, I'd say probably 45-50 of them are real while the rest are fake.. I think I'm good enough to get my P's, so I'm basically going to fake an hour every night over the next month and I'll be pretty much ready to go for my P's. Aim is to have them by the end of July.

:headbang:

hiimhere11

HSC
You can fake some. They can't tell. Just remeber if you do, don't be stupid and put that you drove 5 hours everyday. make sure its beleiveable. And don't fake them untill you are confident about driving.

quik.

HSC
120 hours driving around with your parents won't stop you forming bad habits, 120 hours with an instructor is too expensive.

Fake it, do a driving course or two when you are on your P's, and you'll be ahead of most.

rozymisty

HSC
haha here in QLD we only have to do 100.... It is ridicously expensive to get that many hours with a driving instructor. I know that my housemate makes up hours, but i believe that one day you will get caught out and lose your licence and its a lot more hassle in the end just coz your lazy to actually drive and get the experience.

Make sure you get the hours so that you dont end up not spending hours on the road and instead the rest of etenerity dead.....

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
haha here in QLD we only have to do 100.... It is ridicously expensive to get that many hours with a driving instructor. I know that my housemate makes up hours, but i believe that one day you will get caught out and lose your licence and its a lot more hassle in the end just coz your lazy to actually drive and get the experience.

Make sure you get the hours so that you dont end up not spending hours on the road and instead the rest of etenerity dead.....
hahahaha omfg

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

um okay

old(er) person

learn to spell and shit

you should have had your Ls 10 years ago

JB10

HSC
I can go for my P's on the 23rd of May.. That's when I'm eligible anyway.

I've done 81 hours.. In all honesty, I'd say probably 45-50 of them are real while the rest are fake.. I think I'm good enough to get my P's, so I'm basically going to fake an hour every night over the next month and I'll be pretty much ready to go for my P's. Aim is to have them by the end of July.

:headbang:
I've done 85 hours now.. I can go for my P's in exactly a week! Obviously I won't have enough hours by then.. 2 more months of being stuck on my L's. (Hopefully)

rozymisty

HSC
um okay

old(er) person

learn to spell and shit

you should have had your Ls 10 years ago
ah no i couldnt have gotten my l's 10 years ago you dick! And Im not old. Im just more responsible than you idiots who think you are invincible behind the wheel....thanks to you lot my premiums are up coz im still apparently in the high risk of crashing etc coz you young pple dont care. You lot cant talk about spelling when you're grammar and punctuation etc are off...who cares about spelling on this forum huh....

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
ah no i couldnt have gotten my l's 10 years ago you dick! And Im not old. Im just more responsible than you idiots who think you are invincible behind the wheel....thanks to you lot my premiums are up coz im still apparently in the high risk of crashing etc coz you young pple dont care. You lot cant talk about spelling when you're grammar and punctuation etc are off...who cares about spelling on this forum huh....

haha hook, line and sinker, you're too easy.

you could have had your Ls roughyl 10yrs ago if you did your HSC in 01.

you are old lol you're like 27

hey my premiums are higher than yours haha, and i dont crash ever, because of my fucking amazing skillz

sunsettah

HSC
I never had an instructor lesson, just with my parents.

If you drive for a period longer than 2 hours, you have to break it uop into 2 hour intervals or they cross it off and change it to 'one' or something.. they did that to me when i said i drove to sydney in 6 hours >_> lol still fine though.. just be careful with your kms

Last edited:

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
I never had an instructor lesson, just with my parents. I faked heapsd of it. As long as you're careful - you'll be fine.

If you drive for a period longer than 2 hours, you have to break it uop into 2 hour intervals or they cross it off and change it to 'one' or something.. they did that to me when i said i drove to sydney in 6 hours >_> lol still fine though.. just be careful with your kms
what?

you can put down more than 2 hours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)