Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
From memory I think their was another thread on this and I think I got flamed for my reply but I'll answer again.

I was got my licence on the old scheme and did I think from memory about 80 hours or there abouts. All my hours were real with the book being filled out at the start and end of each journey. As for the pen I had one kept with the book however the entry handwriting of course would depend on my parent then had another pen when that ran out and then my instructor - so no it wouldn't matter if it was the same pen.

Although I know people who "faked" their hours I also know people who didn't so the theory that everyone does is just a theory/hear say.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I did maybe 30 of my 50 hours, and wrote up like 52hrs into my logbook. Instructor at wetherill park was a tool and scrutinised it, guy at parramatta looked at MY total and then said we were good to go, its all luck of the draw, though I really doubt anyone cares.

Seriously though, if you are going to do it, listen to housaholic and dont fucking do it the night before. Biggest pain in the arse.

lindax

HSC
I no a guy that got busted but they still let him do the test

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
did anyone just fake it and pass on first go?
and did anyone get suspected of faking their hours?
i just made up most of them, sometimes said it took me half an hour to do about a ten minute journey, and some were just plain made up, as long as it looks legit, and you use appropriate odometer readings [go to Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com and it will give you the amount of ks from one place to another, perfect for things like this] you'd be fine.

the rta officer just flicked through my book and was like, yeah, cool, she didn't even bother looking at it almost at all.

i passed first time with most of my hours faked.

-allen23-

HSC
i just made up most of them, sometimes said it took me half an hour to do about a ten minute journey, and some were just plain made up, as long as it looks legit, and you use appropriate odometer readings [go to Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com and it will give you the amount of ks from one place to another, perfect for things like this] you'd be fine.

the rta officer just flicked through my book and was like, yeah, cool, she didn't even bother looking at it almost at all.

i passed first time with most of my hours faked.

=) koool thanksss

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I'd pray that I wouldn't get caught if I were you. Skating on thin ice there, you know what the consequences will be if they decided to ask a few questions and catch you out.

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I didn't fake mine, but they didn't give it more than a cursory glance.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
tl;dr

Sounds like somebody had an unavoidable crash and the no1 enemy now is the system.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I did about 20 and wrote it down, and then like a shit-load of 20 minute drives that I didn't write down, and then just made it up. I only needed 50 though.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
all i did was look on google maps at the distance and estimated time... added 1/2 or 45mins to it and put it down...

i did about 60 day legit and all of my night hours and i am confident with all my skills...

all looks legit... made alot of long journeys... if they ask ill say i was my dads chouffer cause he hurt himself...

theres so many loopholes to this system its not funny

djraven87

School or at home doing school work :( or BOSing
HSC
OMG i totally did it.. the first 2 months i was all serious and actually wrote my hours down.. then just faked it all in the last month before i went to do my p's test..

But make sure you get lessons before you do the test.. Seriously.. it will help..

And most importantly.. make sure you are ready for the test because if you aren't you most likely will fail (this happened to me)..

I only got my p's on my 3rd test.. but at least i have them now..:)

fayad158

Banned
HSC
my mate is born like 18 days before me, he filled his log book out did 156 hours,
i borrowed it copied it out exactly using different pens and shit, even with his number plates lol the bitch at the rta didnt even look at it she just signed the back or sumshit.
its so stupid if you can drive you can drive, it has nothing to do with how many hours you do plus they dont care that much. there testing if you can drive anyway.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
find the stats of people that actually do get caught and get back to me aye?
You can rely on stats, but since when have statistics have been the foundation of our decision.

You're risking a possible criminal record, and that's all because you relied on the fact that not everybody gets caught. Well, people have been caught and who knows that the next wont be you?

I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, just warning people that it's very serious matter, since I know someone who got caught and it wasn't nice for him.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
you would have to be pretty fucking shit to get caught
they merely flick through the book

Kaatie

HSC
got my p's yesterday, straight after my birthday. Drove to school, about 5 minute drive, wrote it down as an hour, same for home from school. got my p's first time i went. Big long drives are useless, its the small drives in traffic in bus streets that help you anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)