Is there still a chance to boost ur marks? (1 Viewer)

ksxixi

HSC
Its half way through the HSC and im getting more and more depressed.

We've finished our half-yearlies and the more I think about it, the more Im scared.

Do can u experts give an estimation of what uai I might get and IS there a chance

for improvement??

Im doing english standard and ive heard a lot of stories about the shit scaling...
Im doing alright i guess, im always getting 80-90% and im currently ranked 3rd but i reckon my teacher is a easy marker

Im coming first in business with 92% so i hope this really helps me boost my mark

Im coming third in Legal studies with a mark around the high 70s to the low 80s

for maths Ex 1 im getting around 66-75 currently coming 6th in class.

Maths ex2 is just a nightmare for me ... i didnt REALLY bad in the first assessment on complex number, getting only a 35%, then i got 50% for the second test but i got 70 for my half yearlies. so my average mark is around 50. currently ranked 6/8.

when i put my marks in SAM im only getting a high 70 and Im really aiming for a 85 above.

Im thinking of doing the commerce course at usyd or unsw which obviously is impossible but im thinking of transfering ... so can u give me some advice on the uni as well since i couldnt decide which one to pick?

i like syd's external environment but i remeber that the lecture halls are really old and smelly.

so plz give me a prediction of what uai i might be getting and IF i work hard can i boost my marks to a 90 ( or a 80 in maths ex 2) ??? is there still a chance ?

THANKS A LOT

shuning

HSC
回复: Is there still a chance to boost ur marks?

LOL im doing mx2 and standard english as well. xD
but 4 me its the other way around.. eng standard fucked me up and mx 2 was the only subject im doing well @ LOL

anyways.... what txt for standard english are u doing?

ksxixi

HSC
Re: 回复: Is there still a chance to boost ur marks?

belonging: strictly ballroom
harry lavender
Cosi
and 6 random poems...

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Is there still a chance to boost ur marks?

oh nice atm im doing cosi as well.... help me LOL ive been sleeping and doing my math in english classes T.T i need notes.... got an speech comming up soon >.<
would be nice if u add me on msn and share me some notes LOL. i've already sent u a PM with my msn ^^

thanks very much man

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Is there still a chance to boost ur marks?

welllllllllll then can someone PLEASE help me coz like im having a heart with this HSC thing:rofl:

in english im completly *&^%$ due to the fact ma first assessment was 60%, 2nd assessement is 50% and 3rd assessment was 38%.

but with 2u and 3u ma over all marks so far is ranging high 50s and im comming 2nd in 3u and 3rd in 2u.

with legal studies, bio and chem ma overall marks so far is ranging in the mid 70s. im comming 5/10 in bio, 1st in chem and 4/16 in legal studies.

is there still room for improvemnt and can i still get a UAI above 65:confused:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC

its never too late ;)

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Is there still a chance to boost ur marks?

welllllllllll then can someone PLEASE help me coz like im having a heart with this HSC thing:rofl:

in english im completly *&^%$ due to the fact ma first assessment was 60%, 2nd assessement is 50% and 3rd assessment was 38%.

but with 2u and 3u ma over all marks so far is ranging high 50s and im comming 2nd in 3u and 3rd in 2u.

with legal studies, bio and chem ma overall marks so far is ranging in the mid 70s. im comming 5/10 in bio, 1st in chem and 4/16 in legal studies.

is there still room for improvemnt and can i still get a UAI above 65:confused:
doing std english? :)

ksxixi

HSC

wow u need to catch up with a lot of work.. i guess u have to keep ur marks around 70 to ensure a 65 uai .... WORK HARD ON UR 3U :d:d:d

man this tread is getting so depressing....

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

I need to boost up my marks in maths 2u and for ext.1 as well (but if I continue with MX1 and MX2 next year then I guess it won't really matter)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Bro, you still have Trials you'll do fine :)

bored of sc

HSC
There better still be time/assessment weighting to boost your marks.

I am going terrible at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)