Selling WoW Account (2 Viewers)

TR1X5T4R

HSC
hey man im looking to buy a mage account and very desperate XD.. as i got scammed the other day by another australian so im goin to be cautious.... add me on msn at krazy_lunacrip@hotmail.com cheers

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Maybe it's because I don't play these games, but all this seems very sad to me...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ill be selling my 80 t8 geared warlock just before i move to europe. this game is crack i wish i never started playing

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dude yes for heaps of money.
when i got sick last year i started playing on a trial account, because the game is actually like crack i got addicted and got my character up to the highest level and got lucky and got the best possible gear for him. just before ebay decided they didnt want to list virtual property anymore i had a bid for $700US for my character. ill be selling him before i go to europe again :)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I have no idea about WoW, but do you have to pay for shit when you play the game? Like subscription, etc... Or do you accumulate cool stuff as you go up levels?

Because I can't understand why people would want to buy a WoW account unless it's because you have to pay for shit otherwise.

HalcyonSky

HSC
haha wow, atticus plays, and is good?

never would have guessed

and yeah katie, its not uncummon for accounts with several high end chars to go for $400+, with single chars geared with the best items in the game going for 700+

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
haha wow, atticus plays, and is good?

never would have guessed

and yeah katie, its not uncummon for accounts with several high end chars to go for $400+, with single chars geared with the best items in the game going for 700+
dude... im the best warlock in the business (just sacrificed all my street cred right there didnt i?) whatevs i dont play any other video games and i only play wow like twice a week for a few hours when i raid with this crazy serious business guild that i got pulled into.
and yeh tully it takes some serious fucking work to get super rad gear in wow (unless you get lucky like me and get pulled into a sweet guild from the get go) and you cant do the funnest things without the best gear so people cant be fucked going through all the bullshit so they buy characters

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Oh... So it's like cheating... But not really cheating ... but more like, I could spend 3879345 hours a week doing this or I could just buy one where all the hard work has been done?

I think I comprehend.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Oh... So it's like cheating... But not really cheating ... but more like, I could spend 3879345 hours a week doing this or I could just buy one where all the hard work has been done?

I think I comprehend.
exactly.
itd take at least a couple of months of intense daily work to get a character to lvl 80, then at bare minimum at least another couple months to get semi decent gear.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
that being said buying accounts is still super lame, but im quite happy to capitalise on the stupidity of others. if some retard wants to buy my character for $700 US, good for him, better for me

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
exactly.
itd take at least a couple of months of intense daily work to get a character to lvl 80, then at bare minimum at least another couple months to get semi decent gear.
This would explain why my group partner was never working on our project.

She's on lvl 70.

I am intrigued with this WoW thing ... but I can't play video games for shit.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Might think about selling my account soon, so bored, 4 80s, 3 with epics. (6 others at 60+)

How much you reckon?

And katie, just get on, make a character, and tell everyone you're female, profit.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Might think about selling my account soon, so bored, 4 80s, 3 with epics. (6 others at 60+)

How much you reckon?

And katie, just get on, make a character, and tell everyone you're female, profit.
i might do that. I've got a free month subscription. haahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)