• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Favourite subject/s so far (2 Viewers)

Lina93

HSC
Hey guys.. :wave:

I'm bored and I guess I should be doing my 4.5 (don't bother asking about the 0.5) assignments that are due practically first week back... but my mind really isn't helping me at the moment.

so.. just felt like asking, what's your favourite subject/s so far and how are you all doing in them?

:angel:gotta get back to assignmenting- wish me luck

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm doing very well in all my subjects. My favourite so far is modern - perhaps because it is my "bludgy" subject and i do love learning about politics :D

The practicals in chemistry and odd ways of approaching questions in mxt2 make them my 2nd favourite subjects ^^

Lina93

HSC
The practicals in chemistry and odd ways of approaching questions in mxt2 make them my 2nd favourite subjects ^^
Pracs in chem is the only thing i like about it lol, i cbb with the rest, I'm thinking of dropping it next year

Nadiaa

HSC
wow here i thought modern was only bludgy in my school =P
hmm.. me.. i like modern
the rest are doing my head in at the moment =)

danal353

HSC
extension english definitely... only one concept to work around all year... pretty relaxing actually

Lina93

HSC
hmm.. me.. i like modern
modern i think is the biggest BLUDGE at our school, even though I'm not in it but yea

=] my fav atm is pdh i guess, bio was interesting but this module is boring.. and i like gen maths, my class is fun :)

swathard

HSC
business studies. i'm good at it, and I find it quite interesting.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
hmm.. me.. i like modern
LOL modern is always a bludge unless you go to a crazy school which makes you do essays all the time :S

modern i think is the biggest BLUDGE at our school, even though I'm not in it but yea

=] my fav atm is pdh i guess, bio was interesting but this module is boring.. and i like gen maths, my class is fun :)
Bahaha XD Are your modern results usually good?

Lina93

HSC
LOL modern is always a bludge unless you go to a crazy school which makes you do essays all the time :S

Bahaha XD Are your modern results usually good?
I don't do modern, but some people in my school did good yea I guess, the teacher is good just he doesn't know how to control the class. I feel sorry for him sometimes.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I don't do modern, but some people in my school did good yea I guess, the teacher is good just he doesn't know how to control the class. I feel sorry for him sometimes.
Oh i see, that's too bad. I have a teacher who knows her stuff and controls the class ^^

It's also probably my favourite subject because i don't actually have to think very much in it XD

Lina93

HSC
Oh i see, that's too bad. I have a teacher who knows her stuff and controls the class ^^

It's also probably my favourite subject because i don't actually have to think very much in it XD
Yea I like subjects like that I guess, lucky you and lucky teacher of yours i guess that she can control the class. I was gonna do modern but it was running in the same line with another subject I wanted to do.

I really do feel sorry for our teacher though, poor guy lol... but I guess the students have their fun in his classes so lucky them =P

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yea I like subjects like that I guess, lucky you and lucky teacher of yours i guess that she can control the class. I was gonna do modern but it was running in the same line with another subject I wanted to do.

I really do feel sorry for our teacher though, poor guy lol... but I guess the students have their fun in his classes so lucky them =P
Ah well. The kids that want to learn will learn anyway XD

And shouldn't you be doing your assignment? :p

Lina93

HSC
Ah well. The kids that want to learn will learn anyway XD

And shouldn't you be doing your assignment? :p
lol.. yepp =[ but i don't know what to do or where to start. I have like 4 (and a half) due 1st week back, i have two due first day back so im trying to get them done first..

I have an English assignment and don't know what to do for it =S its due 1st day as is my Bio assignment which I don't exactly know where to start for that either =S

I need help lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
lol.. yepp =[ but i don't know what to do or where to start. I have like 4 (and a half) due 1st week back, i have two due first day back so im trying to get them done first..

I have an English assignment and don't know what to do for it =S its due 1st day as is my Bio assignment which I don't exactly know where to start for that either =S

I need help lol
Good luck XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)