What color Braces should I get? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm getting braces soon. I'm not sure what colours they should be though. Any suggestions? & Advice? :)

johony

HSC
+3 for blue. kinda cute sometimes as well.

cassieagill

HSC
I'm getting braces soon. I'm not sure what colours they should be though. Any suggestions? & Advice? :)
...get the colour that you like, who gives a shit about what random people say on the internet, im sick to death over these sort of questions, figure it out yourself

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I used to get blue, don't get yellowish shades it makes your teeth look yucky

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
see what they have and mix it up, I got different ones for a while and then just settled for purples or pinks, the lighter colours are less noticeable but can sometimes take on the colour of what you eat

atm1991

HSC
Black.

1. They take the longest to fade.

2. They are the least susceptible to breakage. (My orthodontist swears that the dye they use in the lighter colours makes them more brittle)

3. They make your teeth appear whiter, as someone said to me the other day.

4. They don't stain.

Freckles14

HSC
Blue or silver. I had bottom braces for most of last year and had silver the whole time... in my days of top and bottom braces in year 5 to year 8, I had whatever colours (usually two) I wanted.

Like everyone else has said, don't do light colours 'cause they will stain. And don't let the assistant choose! I did that last year and ended up with rainbow - thank God the brackets broke the same day so I had to get them changed.

Honestly though, just get whatever colour you want. They're your teeth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)