So you think you want a motorcycle? (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah all you fags ride your bikes out to somewhere out here so i dont have to ride so far.

All my mates went riding on their crf250rs and ktm 125sxs and shit yesterday and i was a mad dog and rode my ttr out to meat them and then we did all these trails and motorcross tracks but it was really really sandy and my semi road tyres just couldnt handle it, not to mention a fuckload less power than everyone and heavier bike. but i kept up through the hard stuff and trails and lost them in the sandy stuff. Bike didnt go too badly considering, handled all the jumps nicely. Crashed once lol went through a creek and you're supposed to roll over the top of it because it is a straight up, straight down thing and i went up and had too much speed and jumped it and landed on the front wheel 3m down lol. went heaps slower on places i wasnt familar with after that lol.

But yeah, where we were riding is like 15km out of town on the highway, rode at 100 out there which was not pleasant.

Pretty happy that i could just jump on my bike, with $11 worth of fuel and ride out there, ride around all day and almost keep up with their race bikes and ride back home lol. 90km all up.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
sounds like a piece of shit lol

what u got against azns anyway yellow man?

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
gosh what a culture clash

here in australia a decent bike is one that doesn't have a shitload of problems the moment you buy it

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You using it in a derogative context, thats what i have against it.

Also the FZR250 is fine, just think the previous owner had a little fun with it before i paid him the complete costs.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
its not derogative, its describing your heritage. In australia this is used as a kind of term of enderement my chinese friend. the difference between our culture is vast but i hope in time you can learn to assimilate enough to become a viable member of australian society.

but yeah even if he did fang the bike it shouldnt just develop all these problems like that so obviously they were pre-existing lol

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
its not derogative, its describing your heritage. In australia this is used as a kind of term of enderement my chinese friend. the difference between our culture is vast but i hope in time you can learn to assimilate enough to become a viable member of australian society.

but yeah even if he did fang the bike it shouldnt just develop all these problems like that so obviously they were pre-existing lol
I have Irish/British heritage, so yeah.

As for pre-existing problems, the fuel switch was never leaking when i looked at it and the fairing was definitely not glued to the mother fucking frame.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
okay okay

you

A) didnt look at the bike properly before you paid the deposit and missed that stuff lol

or

B) it was damaged after you paid the deposit, in which case, why didnt you demand that they fix it or return the deposit because it obviously wasnt the same as when you paid it

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Dealer on behalf of someone else, im gonna ring them and ask if the bike went out of store, if so im going to demand for them to repair the carbi, only problem left on that bike.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
went driving on the busy roads today

but then got scared after i accidently braked during a sharp little corner. surprised i didnt drop it tbh . i won't be forgetting that again soon.

other than that im doing okay methinks.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
went driving on the busy roads today

but then got scared after i accidently braked during a sharp little corner. surprised i didnt drop it tbh . i won't be forgetting that again soon.

other than that im doing okay methinks.
Lol i stuck my leg out today, i gotta get out of that habit so badly.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Yer I keep one hand (left) on the side of tank when in 3rd... don't know why but I must stop it... also lately I've noticed I've been day dreaming and therefore not concentrating while riding.

might sell my girl later this year.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Dealer on behalf of someone else, im gonna ring them and ask if the bike went out of store, if so im going to demand for them to repair the carbi, only problem left on that bike.
you wanna know how this ends?
they'll say it was like that before the sale and you knew what you were buying when you got it
i suppose cos it is a dealer you could ask em to fix it under warranty, but not too sure how well you'd do with that one tbh

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Major carburetor repairs are expensive as fuck if you get them done by a pro, and working on any carburetor, let alone one with four of the cunts, is a major pain in the arse.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Especially the jap carbs... not simple imo

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah i found a forum dedicated to the FZR250 and a bloke on there said the FZR carbi's are one of the worst fuckers he has ever dealt with. I'm going to ask one of the members if he can upload the schematics of a stand he made for his carbis for the balancing and fix them up, that is if it is the problem. So far i've cleaned the tank, basically removed the fucker to do so, put new clean fuel in, checked the filters on the main and reserve tubing, checked the fuel pump, checked to see if any fuel was being blocked in the lines, there is no blocks, next is the carbi.

If you guys have any ideas give it a shout, a friend suggested a semi fouled plug so i might check it tomorrow.

Problem symptoms: Engine turns over fine on first start, everything moves smoothly. Get to a intersection or have to come to a complete stop, upon entering 1st gear (havnt checked the rest) after downshifting everything is fine until i have to pick up speed again. Bike refuses to rev up and refuses to move. Afterwards bike refuses to start after it stalls and its a downhill glide for me to get it home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)