• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I Will Smack Your Kid In The Face (1 Viewer)

louy

HSC
N/A
Things in life are never simple.

Just because it is never simple, it is not an excuse. Having children is the greatest responsibility for any couple. If you are not going to be decent parents, then do not do it.

Its ok fcuking up your own life. but dont bring children into the world if you can not teach them properly and you end up fcking their lives too.

I agree, smacking kids is probably wrong. especially smacking other peoples kids. (LOL)

But if you are at a stage when other people feel the need and desire to discipline your children - then something is wrong

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Just because it is never simple, it is not an excuse. Having children is the greatest responsibility for any couple. If you are not going to be decent parents, then do not do it.

Its ok fcuking up your own life. but dont bring children into the world if you can not teach them properly and you end up fcking their lives too.

I agree, smacking kids is probably wrong. especially smacking other peoples kids. (LOL)

But if you are at a stage when other people feel the need and desire to discipline your children - then something is wrong
how do u know that guy wasn't just screwed up

lolokay

HSC
lol if your toddler cries it means you are a horrible parent and should not have had kids lol

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I would sympathise with the mother It would be very difficult bringing a two year old into a shopping centre and to be in that situation, she was probably already very humiliated by the child crying and the man slapping the child would of made it worse, it is not always easy to control the kids in public. She might not have any other option other then taking the child with her.

The man should not of hit the child though.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
lol if your toddler cries it means you are a horrible parent and should not have had kids lol
Oh yes, if a toddler cries, we are bad parents. Just like if your dog barks, you're a bad pet owner, or your house is moaning, you must be a bad house owner.

Fuck you're an idiot.

Lukybear

HSC

You obviously have no sense of reality whatsoever. Sometimes, no matter how good a parent is, kids, especially young ones, are just uncontrollable. This is due to various mechanisms that is built in to the child.

Im sure louy that you will be the best parent in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Your kids, (if you have one) will never ever cry once, will never ever have tantrums, because of your greatness in parenting.

Bloody Oath.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ahahaha - i bet that kid isn't going to be crying in shopping centres again for a long time.

tea-party

HSC
Although i have to admit that i laughed reading this, that was really slack to hit a 2yr old kid. 2yrs old, the child doesn't know anything. And hitting the child a few times too... that guy needs to control himself as well.

I wonder what the kid is going to say when he gets older. "Some stranger slapped me a few times when i was 2 because i wouldn't stop crying in the supermarket.' LOL

Sprangler

HSC
If you don't know how to be a responsible senior citizen then don't be one at all.

lolokay

HSC
Oh yes, if a toddler cries, we are bad parents. Just like if your dog barks, you're a bad pet owner, or your house is moaning, you must be a bad house owner.
(exactly)

lala2

Banned
HSC
I wouldn't have slapped the kid but I agree with the man--parents not knowing how to shut up their kids are SO annoying. Either shut them up or get them out. I condone slapping by parents--my parents did not hesitate to slap me when I was young. But I am lucky in that they actually had discretion, so when I was slapped, I actually deserved it. None of this bullshit about not touching your own kids cos it's physical assault. If they deserve a slap, they should be given one.

saberbladexx

HSC
I think there should be some form of discipline instilled upon a toddler by a parent at some time, other wise they become spoilt sometimes.

kara42

HSC
My dad smack talked a lady for stabbing me with her cigarette because i couldnt stop coughing.

Stupid old ladies.
I lol'd because I thought this said "my dad smacked an old lady" ... but it didn't. :(

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)