Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
thats a st00pid idea

yr st00pid

how cum yr never at the usyd meats when im there silver persian m8?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
m8 my name is actually an aboriginal tribe word for kangaroo m8

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
hey psych people - spence, i'm looking at you! any chance you could give me the answer to question 3 of this weeks quiz. i've tried it 2 or 3 times and can get everything else but nfi for that one

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Oh god, need to start reports and ctach up on missed lectures and such as am going down to vic for funeral, but have a sinus infection that's really bad and I can't get up without pressure building and thre pain wanting me to scream, this is why it's been bleeding for 2 week, ow, and argh so much to do so little capacity to complete it

spence

HSC
hey psych people - spence, i'm looking at you! any chance you could give me the answer to question 3 of this weeks quiz. i've tried it 2 or 3 times and can get everything else but nfi for that one
It's the one about zero marks because it's all from the one source, but they've said it's from multiple sources

HSC
N/A
Oh god, need to start reports and ctach up on missed lectures and such as am going down to vic for funeral, but have a sinus infection that's really bad and I can't get up without pressure building and thre pain wanting me to scream, this is why it's been bleeding for 2 week, ow, and argh so much to do so little capacity to complete it
i didnt see you outside your chem lecture on thursday
tsk tsk tsk

HSC
N/A
i did no such thing! i calmly walked out and looked around a bit to see you, but alas, i left despondent.

perhaps i did storm out. some asian dude was holding me up by walking in my path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)