• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Loneliness of the university Liberal (6 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
Saying this as someone who doesn't actually know her. Kay
Time to be honest probs. When I was walking through Wentworth that day, she was actually pretty nice about it. "Nice shirt", she said, and then offered me a sticker for the lolz, I assume. Everyone else was kinda hostile (didn't say anything to me and looked with ANGER and RAGE) but she was friendly enough.

And I never spat at her, or called her a jew. I doubt that even happened.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW KWAYERA?!?!?!?!

I still don't like you though mang.

HSC
N/A
Most young libs are socially inept aspies who talk about getting the government of our backs, but then want to force conservative values on people, fuck with immigrants and refugees, and participate in foreign wars.
Hahaha, have you ever met this one dude called Rafy!?!?!?!?!

hurhurhurhurhur :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Time to be honest probs. When I was walking through Wentworth that day, she was actually pretty nice about it. "Nice shirt", she said, and then offered me a sticker for the lolz, I assume. Everyone else was kinda hostile (didn't say anything to me and looked with ANGER and RAGE) but she was friendly enough.

And I never spat at her, or called her a jew. I doubt that even happened.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW KWAYERA?!?!?!?!

I still don't like you though mang.
:p <3

HSC
N/A
no but she, and the rest of your liberal cunt posse, are still batshit insane.

premise 1: intelligent ppl r @ uni
premise 2: moast ppl @ uni voet labor
conclusion: yr wrong

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
none of u 'young lib' guys on bos (maybe chad) really hold the same stance on issues as what i'd guess the 'average liberal voter' would anyway

Last edited:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Everyone at Uni knows me as a die hard Liberal supporter, any lefties coming my way will be dealt with physical and verbal abuse.. I will send their heads to be attached to Rudd's nut sacks.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Saying this as someone who doesn't actually know her. Kay
Sasha's a fucking idiot whose understanding of politics is second only to her understanding of reality. If you get her to even try to explain the position she has on anything she fumbles completely. She has no cohesive political philosophy that she adheres to and she is basically a mouthpiece for some of the more despicable elements of conservatism held within your faction of the soft right.

She's a moron and this article cements that fact. In fact most of the women, you included, in the liberal party are utter idiots when it comes to policy or politics. You treat it as a social club and no wonder people don't respect you. You've all got no real political knowledge or background, you just parrot the shit the party elders tell you.

Urk.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
I present the photo they published of her as absolute proof that she's a complete fucking moron:

HEY MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A RAPE SURVIVOR IN THE PHOTO

Freedom_

Banned
HSC
N/A
Sasha's a fucking idiot whose understanding of politics is second only to her understanding of reality. If you get her to even try to explain the position she has on anything she fumbles completely. She has no cohesive political philosophy that she adheres to and she is basically a mouthpiece for some of the more despicable elements of conservatism held within your faction of the soft right.

She's a moron and this article cements that fact. In fact most of the women, you included, in the liberal party are utter idiots when it comes to policy or politics. You treat it as a social club and no wonder people don't respect you. You've all got no real political knowledge or background, you just parrot the shit the party elders tell you.

Urk.
haha I lolled irl

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
What? Is this news? Anyone that's seen the moderating job she's done in NCAP could point out that Cat's an inconsistent moron when it comes to political philosophy.

Freedom_

Banned
HSC
N/A
Just give her some time guys. She will learn from this batshit experience. We all do.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
What? Is this news? Anyone that's seen the moderating job she's done in NCAP could point out that Cat's an inconsistent moron when it comes to political philosophy.
Lol, is that all you've got? The pinnacle of your arsenal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)