What HSC exam are you most nervous about? (1 Viewer)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
As the HSC, starts in less than a month, I just wanted to know what was the subject/exam everyone is most worried about.

I'm freaking out over Ad. English Paper 2. Major hand cramps and mind blanks are guaranteed. Conflicting Perspectives *dies*

HSC
English paper 2 as well, i need to work on my slow writing. In the trials i got 19/20 for module A, 17/20 for module B and 4/20 for module C. Fuck conflicting perspectives

HSC
English paper 2 as well, i need to work on my slow writing. In the trials i got 19/20 for module A, 17/20 for module B and 4/20 for module C. Fuck conflicting perspectives
+1. Hahahahhaa i'm so effing screwed for that module.

Paper two and business studies.

lankmeister

HSC
Physics aint looking good. Finish an hour and a half early in trial to get 68 percent - thought i aced it! stupid structure....:bomb:

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
I think I kick ass in Module A, but the teacher who marks it at my school is such a frakking hard marker, it's incredible.
Sounds like whoever marked your Conflicting Perspectives essay was one too.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I would say Modern but the awesome thing is that it's exactly a week after Music 1 so I've got ages just to go over notes and refresh my memory. Hoorah for that!
I also like how Visual Arts has been scheduled exactly a week after Modern.

So really, Ancient and General Maths (more so Ancient because I sincerely doubt Maths will count towards my ATAR).
AND ON THE SAME DAY? What the hell were they thinking?

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC
I would say Modern but the awesome thing is that it's exactly a week after Music 1 so I've got ages just to go over notes and refresh my memory. Hoorah for that!
I also like how Visual Arts has been scheduled exactly a week after Modern.

So really, Ancient and General Maths (more so Ancient because I sincerely doubt Maths will count towards my ATAR).
AND ON THE SAME DAY? What the hell were they thinking?
I know, it suckerz the balls, right!
Apparently, when my sister was doing her HSC, they had PDHPE and Modern History on the same day.
(I'm doing my notes on Persian Wars right now- I hate them!)

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
business studies coz it's the first hsc exam

the one i'm most worried about is adv. english & 2u maths

HSC
maths and biology.

well im freaking out about legal, cafs and english....only cos its so much writing and i feel for my hand :( but content wise i think im alright for them.

maths and biology.....arghhhh i wanna die just thinking of them! at least im motivated to study bio cos i likei t. maths, i hate its hard to make myself study!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I am freaking out over physics because my current dodgy teacher makes it so hard to know how well i actually am going >.>

I'm also going to die in english paper 2 - bloody connections (Pride and Prejudice and Letters to Alice) :burn:

guitaristdrums

HSC
Chemistry (so much to remember) and geography(screwed for essays-got only
11, 12, 13 for my 20 mark essays)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)