Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
hahaha m8 yr a good chick
ill hava beer with ya one day m8
^^Ergh, have had enough of bogan talk. 6 hrs of it to and from Katoomba, 8 hrs of it to and from Nowra, 6 hrs of it to and from Newcastle. One bogan kid was yelling "if you're blind, deaf and dumb, what language do you think in?" and another of his bogan mates was like "Chinese!!!" and I was like....snap (mentally of course). Fortunately the most intelligent of his (still) bogan mates shushed him down...but too late.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
^^Ergh, have had enough of bogan talk. 6 hrs of it to and from Katoomba, 8 hrs of it to and from Nowra, 6 hrs of it to and from Newcastle. One bogan kid was yelling "if you're blind, deaf and dumb, what language do you think in?" and another of his bogan mates was like "Chinese!!!" and I was like....snap (mentally of course). Fortunately the most intelligent of his (still) bogan mates shushed him down...but too late.
i...well...what language do you think in? i think in english! what about them?!

---

not as bad as these dero cunts on the east hills line train talking about probability of winning the lottery.
"NAH THINK ABOUT IT M8, IF YOU'VE ONLY GOT ONE NUMBA TO PICK YA GOT A BETTER CHANCE THAN IF YOU HAVE TO PICK 7."
"BUT WATABOUT IF YA HAVE TAH PICK 40 NUMBERS"
"FUCK OFF CUNT WHAT FUCKING LOTTERY DO YA PICK 40 NUMBERS IN"
"AWW I DUNNO MATE BUT ITS JUST MATHS. ITS ALL MATHS MATE"

lala2

Banned
HSC
i...well...what language do you think in? i think in english! what about them?!

---

not as bad as these dero cunts on the east hills line train talking about probability of winning the lottery.
"NAH THINK ABOUT IT M8, IF YOU'VE ONLY GOT ONE NUMBA TO PICK YA GOT A BETTER CHANCE THAN IF YOU HAVE TO PICK 7."
"BUT WATABOUT IF YA HAVE TAH PICK 40 NUMBERS"
"FUCK OFF CUNT WHAT FUCKING LOTTERY DO YA PICK 40 NUMBERS IN"
"AWW I DUNNO MATE BUT ITS JUST MATHS. ITS ALL MATHS MATE"
lol. I think in English as that's my first language. They probably think in bogan-gobbledygook. m8, m8, m8. It's just like...puh-leese. Give the word a break.

lala2

Banned
HSC
*Sigh* I love the rain. It's crying my tears for me. Yes, I sound like a sad sod, but that's what I am right now. Hmmm, reckon I could make a poem out of that?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
hmmm. just rode to woolies in the rain. i was gonna get a bottle of scotch but i decided that i didnt trust myself enough to fall off, and the risk factor was too high

dont really want to end up with shards of glass in my spine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)