Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Hey guys,
has anyone done EDSE2001 before? Wanted to ask someone about the portfolio that I'd really like to work on but can't cos my lecturer hasn't gotten back to me :(

Also my group partner just pulled another sorry family stuff, can't do work now even though we scheduled this time to do work together.
Boo at you. I wish she could just drop out and then I'll get an extension or something.

I hate uni.
I did it

can't remember any portfolio business though, what do you have to do?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
srsly its like

lets improve the campbelltown service by making the train stop at another 3 stations in the morning.

waste. utter waste. im going to VENT MY SPLEEN

lala2

Banned
HSC
At least it's only another 5 minutes. I feel sorry for the whole Northern line--adds like a good 15-20 minutes. My trains are sooooo slow now because of the additional Northern line services.

spence

HSC
At least it's only another 5 minutes. I feel sorry for the whole Northern line--adds like a good 15-20 minutes. My trains are sooooo slow now because of the additional Northern line services.
I actually reckon it made it better for me, because expresses from Epping stop at Redfern now, and only have to wait at Epping for like 3 minutes

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
quad with the same girl as who i was with a few weeks ago when you said hi?

also, caught train from redfern to campbelltown last thurs and it took an hour and 20 mins. MADNESS i tell you!
you caught the one through cabramatta didnt you

derp

and no you were walking away from the quadrangle

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Astoundingly the new timetable's actually better for me, despite the fact that it actually cuts my line in half. Switching at Epping's only going to take a few minutes and then I get on a limited stations train which avoids the nothing stations in between Epping and Strathfield.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Damn its a nice day.. yet to do some work though :( Picked up my new passport from the postoffice though!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Damn its a nice day.. yet to do some work though :( Picked up my new passport from the postoffice though!!
Do you mean as in postoffices are caretakers of passports until the recipient picks them up or was it registered post and you missed it? I always assumed you had to go to....idk some sort of consulate office :confused:

Funny you mention passports though, mine's been getting a good work out at the photocopier what with the millions of 100 point checks I've had to do. I've never used so much as a JP in my life before these last few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)