Cheating?? (1 Viewer)

habibt

HSC
Hey hsc people,

Has anyone encountered problems of unfair advantages like cheating in an assignment or during an assessment exam?? If so, what happened and what were you or the school able to do?
What kind of powers(not magical) does the Board of Studies or schools hold against cheating and unfair advantages?
Your comments would be great as i see the topic is constantly passed off and made unimportant but now that i come to the end of school, i see what a real problem it is and how little can actually be done.

HSC 09

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Anyone proven to have cheated gets zero on that assessment task, exam or even the HSC exam itself (yes some students get zero for being caught cheating).

Due you know why you have to have a photo in order to sit the HSC - well about 10 years ago a number of Asian students had older siblings/friends actually sit exams for them - they were caught and the students got zero but the BOS decided to cut that option down by having photos taken.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Anyone proven to have cheated gets zero on that assessment task, exam or even the HSC exam itself (yes some students get zero for being caught cheating).

Due you know why you have to have a photo in order to sit the HSC - well about 10 years ago a number of Asian students had older siblings/friends actually sit exams for them - they were caught and the students got zero but the BOS decided to cut that option down by having photos taken.
LOLOL, well, Asians do look pretty much the same, and most notably in the whole 'narrow eye' thing....

[before I get labelled racist, I am Asian]

4theHSC

HSC
LOLOL, well, Asians do look pretty much the same, and most notably in the whole 'narrow eye' thing....

[before I get labelled racist, I am Asian]
Man I always thought you were indian for some reason... oh well... lol man have your older sibling sit the HSC for you lmao... as if no one notices

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Yeh if you get caught cheating voldomort comes out and uses avada kedabra on you

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Man I always thought you were indian for some reason... oh well... lol man have your older sibling sit the HSC for you lmao... as if no one notices
Haha wtf? I'm Viet. Though, it's a first for people to think I'm Indian. Even other BoSers thought I was either Asian or White. :p

LORDYgordy

HSC
I think ruse lost power during a HSC exam last year and they got like an extra 45 minutes for free. That's sorta cheating... but sif they need more time anyway

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Pfft, that's where rumours start from. No, it was not 45 minutes, and no, it was not cheating.

Yes, I hate Ruse haters who hate Ruse for purely no other reason than that they're the best school in the state (academically). Without that extra 15 minutes, they still would've wooped every other school in the state, left right and centre. Contrary to popular belief, they actually do have lives, they actually do go out with each other, and believe it or not, their idea of a muck up day goes beyond tampering with the Maths staffroom's calculators.

buildabridge

HSC
Pfft, that's where rumours start from. No, it was not 45 minutes, and no, it was not cheating.

Yes, I hate Ruse haters who hate Ruse for purely no other reason than that they're the best school in the state (academically). Without that extra 15 minutes, they still would've wooped every other school in the state, left right and centre. Contrary to popular belief, they actually do have lives, they actually do go out with each other, and believe it or not, their idea of a muck up day goes beyond tampering with the Maths staffroom's calculators.
+1
totally agree!

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

+1 I know plenty of people (including myself) that would do anything to go to ruse.

kwabon

Banned
HSC

well,
i heard thus rumor about Kings School, its pretty pathetic, i couldnt stop laughing at the guy who told me this,

they have a biscuit, in the middle of a group of boys, and "apparently" all the boys masturbate on that particular biscuit. the last one to ejaculate on the biscuit, has to eat it.

yes i know, WTF.

K

khorne

they have a biscuit, in the middle of a group of boys, and "apparently" all the boys masturbate on that particular biscuit. the last one to ejaculate on the biscuit, has to eat it.
Sounds delicious, yum yum...totally not homosexual at all.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
Man!! I wish I thought of tampering with the maths teachers calculators.
But going beyond that is just insane!

hollaholla

HSC
well,
i heard thus rumor about Kings School, its pretty pathetic, i couldnt stop laughing at the guy who told me this,

yes i know, WTF.
Does anyone know of another website.. one similar to this one?

HSC
N/A
well,

yes i know, WTF.

Limp biscuit, or soggy sayo :hammer:

emmatheron

HSC
Best story Ive heard was on Hamish and Andy
They talked about how a mate of theirs' had dressed in the similar clothes to the invigilators, then "helped" hand out the exam papers, left with one when no one noticed, and changed back in the uniform. I have heard that this really was possible because the exam was handed out 2 hrs before the commencement of the exam!

Good "old" HSC

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Best story Ive heard was on Hamish and Andy
They talked about how a mate of theirs' had dressed in the similar clothes to the invigilators, then "helped" hand out the exam papers, left with one when no one noticed, and changed back in the uniform. I have heard that this really was possible because the exam was handed out 2 hrs before the commencement of the exam!

Good "old" HSC
Oh man, I heard that too. That's awesome. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)