Cheating?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Please...not zazzy. =\

Anyways, they had a power failure. It's not as if the Board just said, hey, Ruse, 15 more minutes.

did they actually have a power failure? because i heard that they got 15 extra minutes because there was a flickering light.

HSC
and i heard that they could still see the exam questions..

not that im a hater or anything lol

did they actually have a power failure? because i heard that they got 15 extra minutes because there was a flickering light.
Rivals dark about school's 15 minutes of fame - National - smh.com.au

The 160 Higher School Certificate students were plunged into darkness for a few seconds on October 29. Auxiliary lighting, though not as bright, came on almost immediately. They were given 15 minutes' extra time.

"There was no instruction to stop writing. At least two supervisors passed my table and there was no instruction to stop writing," one student told the Herald. "I could see clearly. For me, personally, I thought [the extra time] helped me … significantly."

"Although the examination hall was much darker than before, it did not significantly affect my ability to see the examination paper, so I continued working," one said.

err yeah

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Who gives a fuck seriously, i know if there had been power failure in one of my exams (regardless of the extent) it would have really messed with me, and i think that extra time at the end was appropriate.

When anyone starts a sentence with 'i heard that... (something controversial)' i would honestly say it's bullshit.

EDIT: it wasn't your HSC so why do you care anyway?

Last edited:

Allisonius

HSC
haha thought u said russians
in either case- rusian or russian they both kick ass!

easiest way to cheat is just to hide ur study notes in the toilet before hand (SOMEWHERE CLEAN LIKE IN A SINK DRAWER) , after uve started the exam, anything u need help remembering boom toilet break

i had just gotten over salmanilla before yr 11 yearlies so that was a great excuse to leave for toilet every 15 minutes- although the salmanilla itself sucked
Did you just admit to cheating in your year 11 yearlies...? Or were you saying if you did want to cheat it would have been easy...

HSC
Who gives a fuck seriously, i know if there had been power failure in one of my exams (regardless of the extent) it would have really messed with me, and i think that extra time at the end was appropriate.

When anyone starts a sentence with 'i heard that... (something controversial)' i would honestly say it's bullshit.

EDIT: it wasn't your HSC so why do you care anyway?
i was just answering her question

is that a crime now?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Lol how the hell did this issue come back again?
I still remember right after the maths HSC last year, a thread with a bunch of people crying about how they got extra time was made.
Became like 30+ pages in less than an hour with a few Rusians trying to defend themselves, then the mods deleted it..

Didn't the BoS reps at the school get orders from the BoS to give 15 extra minutes?
(But yeah they would've raped everyone else anyway, what's the point in complaining)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)