What did you write for the GPS question? (1 Viewer)

Shanku

HSC
The GPS question (I think it was Q24, last part) asked for you to predict how the system could be used elsewhere. What did you suggest?

I suggested it can be used to monitor bird migration patterns over the world. Hahahaha.

sharp_pencil

HSC
The GPS question (I think it was Q24, last part) asked for you to predict how the system could be used elsewhere. What did you suggest?

I suggested it can be used to monitor bird migration patterns over the world. Hahahaha.
I talked about Aeroplanes. Like monitor altitude, speed, location, possible collisions ie mountain (lol) or other aeroplanes.. basically i talked shit.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I talked about Aeroplanes. Like monitor altitude, speed, location, possible collisions ie mountain (lol) or other aeroplanes.. basically i talked shit.
Hahah that's what I did but I don't think I added anything except the map and indicating whether your going too fast lol

waza_

HSC
Yeah I think I said something about it being similar but using it to warn drivers of hazards coming up eg school zone or pedestrian crossing, talked about how it would help fatigued drivers etc
yeah basically talked shit like everyone else haha

claireyyy

HSC
N/A
Since the scenario was talking about making people drive slower my answer for the other usage of that technology could be to make people drive faster.

The GPS technology could have been used to track a car's top speed and lap times around a track and provide other racing data.

JoannaS2

HSC
LoL, high 5 , me too!! I thought about monitoring prisoners but i decided not to. Hehe. It was so random!!

azsakura

HSC
i think i wrote about how they can track down prisoners in a prison...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)