That was the easiest Physics exam I've seen so far. (1 Viewer)

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
And that includes past papers, Catholics, Independents...

Gosh, so straight forward...

MarkusPP

HSC
I agree, though I probably still didn't get a raw band 6.

Hopefully it aligns good and I get one anyway :rofl:

Ostentatious

HSC
Oh you will, and if you want to check you could always lodge an application with FOI xD

Ostentatious

HSC
Reasons? I think it was good because one question led to another, letting you draw from previous answers to get the next one. I also had the Q to Q topic, which was really good, despite being historical based V_V

untouchablecuz

HSC
MC raped me

like really really really really really really raped me

:(

option for med phys was easy but; core was alright

please high 80's :( if thats possible

tian1chen

HSC
found it quite simple, though i ran out of time. The calculations where a bit harder than what i expected though

00iCon

HSC
found it quite simple, though i ran out of time. The calculations where a bit harder than what i expected though
They were hard indeed, but i believe they gave too many marks for the simpler ones. ran out of other creative questions?

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Reasons? I think it was good because one question led to another, letting you draw from previous answers to get the next one. I also had the Q to Q topic, which was really good, despite being historical based V_V

those multi choice where easy, and the quanta option was a gift, except for the 6 marks on standard model, lol i craped on bout cern nd higgs bosons, and stuff about the universe

Ostentatious

HSC
Hi five same here, I just regurgitated stuff from previous questions too.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Hi five same here, I just regurgitated stuff from previous questions too.
lol what about the elastic band question and the appliances question, they are just giving marks away to everyone

and six marks on reducing power losses, beautiful, i was expecting they were going to ask planck and einstien, that dot point hasnt been tested in 9 years, ahve they forgotten it or something??

Last edited:

AnandDNA

HSC
future physics tests should be 2 hrs. I could've used that extra hr to study eco :(

00iCon

HSC
MC raped me

like really really really really really really raped me

:(

option for med phys was easy but; core was alright

please high 80's :( if thats possible
But you out of all people definately have the ABILITY. It must have just been stress...

Ostentatious

HSC
lol what about the elastic band question and the appliances question, they are just giving marks away to everyone

and six marks on reducing power losses, beautiful, i was expecting they were going to ask planck and einstien, that dot point hasnt been tested in 9 years, ahve they forgotten it or something??
Yeah that was pretty generous. I couldn't believe my eyes hehe. Also, none of that social impact nonsense, just straight forward stuff that really is PHYSICS.

tonyharrison

HSC
Haha but srsly man, i share your pain.
And the worst thing is, if you think you did shit...I WOULD'VE GOTTEN MINUS MARKS!!!!
Dw, you would've done well.

The only thing i know about physics, is how to convert it into obscure pick-up lines XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)