what proof is there that god exists? (1 Viewer)

redmayne

HSC
+1

Back to my simple argument:
Go and explain stigmata! There are many scientificallt unexplainable phenomena in this world.
Oh please.

Yes, because of the highly dubious incidences of stigmata, God exists.

Best argument ever.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
seek

and you will find

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I have never heard of this talking donkey that you speak of
This just shows your lack of knowledge on the Bible more than anything else.

Numbers 22

30 The donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?"
"No," he said.

Numbers 22 - Passage�Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Back to my simple argument:
Go and explain stigmata! There are many scientificallt unexplainable phenomena in this world.
All stigmata that are claimed to be a miracle from God/Jesus are nothing but a hoax.

Last edited:
HSC
there dosent have to be proof that god exists, well except that were all on earth so god must have made the world, and that wenever were thinking about something the little voice in our head maybe our consience but it think its gods telling you what to do when your losing hope and dont know what you have become ohh and the person who put up this thread we may not see god but what he represents for everyone, hope is inside of all us is proof that he exists

p.s : im not overly religious, but believe in god

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
tash
bby

i sure hope you're pretty cos their aint much goin on upstairs is there

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
there dosent have to be proof that god exists, well except that were all on earth so god must have made the world, and that wenever were thinking about something the little voice in our head maybe our consience but it think its gods telling you what to do when your losing hope and dont know what you have become ohh and the person who put up this thread we may not see god but what he represents for everyone, hope is inside of all us is proof that he exists

p.s : im not overly religious, but believe in god
But the same could be said for Zeus, or Thor, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster or any other mythological deity ever imagined. What makes the abrahamic (biblical) god so distinct from the other myths?

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
But the same could be said for Zeus, or Thor, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster or any other mythological deity ever imagined. What makes the abrahamic (biblical) god so distinct from the other myths?
Flying spaghetti monster ergggggggggh. EVERY young atheist uses that reference - how about branching out.

tonyharrison

HSC
Humans are skeptical and, for many, unless we see physical or logical explanations for things, we aren't gonna believe it.

If god was smart, humans wouldn't have free will XD

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
@ OP; you do realise that if there was undebatable evidence about Gods existence there wouldnt be such massive division in the world. but hey, maybe we can work something out on an hsc forum that the larger part of the world couldnt. idiot.
and besides, who wants proof of God in year 10? Go get drunk or something.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Humans are skeptical and, for many, unless we see physical or logical explanations for things, we aren't gonna believe it.

If god was smart, humans wouldn't have free will XD
If you knew God existed and more importantly knew Him, you wouldn't rely on your own understanding when trying to fathom 'free will'.
Also 'free will' is a bit misleading. There are many roads but only two destinations. As a created being, you're only able to choose one of two possible options.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
I hardly call the Bible verifiable evidence, especially since it makes such extraordinary claims and continually mixes fact with fiction (a talking donkey, for example).
Lol, if a God created a universe, endowing a donkey with speech is hardly going to be a challenge.

HSC
N/A
The christians till this day fight about their corrupt book. Allah sent down the bible for mankind the the mortals corrupted the lords teaching with pagan gods from the barbaric german and nordic tribes.

This is why you are the enemy of allah, the wrath of allah will be bestowed upon you for rejecting the truth the the lord sent down in the alquran.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
The christians till this day fight about their corrupt book. Allah sent down the bible for mankind the the mortals corrupted the lords teaching with pagan gods from the barbaric german and nordic tribes.

This is why you are the enemy of allah, the wrath of allah will be bestowed upon you for rejecting the truth the the lord sent down in the alquran.
I'm not afraid of your 'god'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)