call of duty: modern warfare 2 [video] (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
actually fuck it ill keep playing iDONT CARE if i paralyze my entire hand

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: There is, just because you refuse to play at that difficulty.

Unless it’s called something else buy the level below hard.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Would love to know how one does the first mission where you encounter Militia in the slums on Veteran.

Drewx

HSC
Would love to know how one does the first mission where you encounter Militia in the slums on Veteran.
I just did this like an hour ago. I found huggin the wall underneath the roof top shooters the best way to finish it allows you to focus on just the ground level tangos and then finally take those roof guys later. Finished the level quick on vet than on hardened.

Kittikhun

HSC
The best way for this is to go slow and take down your targets systematically rather than running through crazy spraying and praying. In that mission I moved around from cover to cover, hugging the walls, and never making sprints more than 20 metres between cover whilst picking off targets in single shots. Oh, anyone notice how the game copies heavily off Generation Kill? I bet you none of Infinity Ward knows any RATEL terminology beyond what was shown in that series.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The best way for this is to go slow and take down your targets systematically rather than running through crazy spraying and praying. In that mission I moved around from cover to cover, hugging the walls, and never making sprints more than 20 metres between cover whilst picking off targets in single shots. Oh, anyone notice how the game copies heavily off Generation Kill? I bet you none of Infinity Ward knows any RATEL terminology beyond what was shown in that series.
Agreed.
Following your method then headshot each militia one by one to proceed to save ammunition and/or pick their guns up as you proceed, disregarding the fuckwit you need to chase around.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Agreed.
Following your method then headshot each militia one by one to proceed to save ammunition and/or pick their guns up as you proceed, disregarding the fuckwit you need to chase around.
Seconded, did it on hardened and it took me less time.

BTW Ending=Awesome.

Last edited:

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Seconded, did it on hardened and it took me less time.

BTW Ending=Awesome.
lol the ending is epic. Did anyone else notice the similarity to Matthew Reilly's Area 7 during the boat chase section.

HalcyonSky

HSC
lvl 51 now after alot of conservative play to stop my minor carpal tunnel from getting worse

what weapons / perks do you guys use?
as much as i like coldblooded combined with ninja, i havnt found any real place for coldblooded in non hardcore matches given that stopping power is so much more of an advantage

so right now i use

m16 with stopping power / ninja / bling (holographic / silencer) on longer range maps like estate and derail
acr with stopping power / ninja / bling (holographic / silencer) on most other maps

i think the scar is an all around better weapon than the acr but im just using the acr at the moment seen its new and fun

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Dont give a damn what weapon as i see unlocking the stuff on them actually boosts the ranks quickly.

Right now im lvl 35/36, cant check since my GPU in the lappy fried, but perks are:

Scavenge Pro/ Stopping Power Pro/ Steady Aim

Or when im bored shitless and a friend is on, we go ninja.

Marathon Pro/ Umm.../Commando Pro

Fuck it sucks i dont have a GPU :(

fpsscarecrow

HSC
Rank 49 here. Just unlocked the ACR. One bloody good gun that is.

Anyone here on PC, if so, add my steam: pure_breeny

cs01001

HSC
Rank 6 here lol, get killed a lot its not funny :(

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
rank 47 here. I've mastered both the scar & the intervention.

Next on the list is:
M16, AUG, Barret, M4a1

XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)