So I like this girl... (1 Viewer)

Noob1314

HSC
So i started liking this girl, and she sort of found out and now she is avoiding me...
I heard that a lot of guys liked her in the past and she's really shallow...
and i dont know i want to talk to her but she doesnt want to talk to me :(
like for xmas and ny she sent everyone a text message except for me...
and i felt hurt...
will she eventuall talk to me? because i usually see her after school because her skool and my skool's bus stop both stop at the same place and we have mutual friends so i'd prob be around her when our friends hang around with her..
should i ignore her? i dont know what to do...
=(

Noob1314

HSC
my guess is she's hot but not really that nice a person, amirite
she's pretty & nice. shes really outgoing and stuff but she avoids people who likes her...because a lot of guys had liked her in the past.

pman

Banned
HSC
if she's hot, she's had really shallow guys after her so she'd be wary of another relationship, you need to show her you like her for her personality, not her looks

Boxes

Banned
HSC
just lead her into an alley and rape her.

that'll teach her not to fuck with your emotions.

edit: by 'lead', i meant drag. but whatever works.

random bus

HSC
she doesn't sound worth it and if shes shallow thats really mean

dw the right girl will come along and like you

HSC
Maybe you did something she didn't like, or she's frigid? I tend to avoid people who like me and I don't really like back (I don't want to give the wrong impression). I've avoided this guy for a few years now because he called me hot. Lol, seems mean (I'm not shallow), but it was getting creepy, we were 'friends' at first but he kept on implying things.

Noob1314

HSC
Maybe you did something she didn't like, or she's frigid? I tend to avoid people who like me and I don't really like back (I don't want to give the wrong impression). I've avoided this guy for a few years now because he called me hot. Lol, seems mean (I'm not shallow), but it was getting creepy, we were 'friends' at first but he kept on implying things.
nayyy i didnt do anything to her ~
like we talked a lot but she stopped talking to me after she found out i like her.

HSC
Dw there are more fish in the sea. She's not the only girl in the world, you'll come across plenty.

Noob1314

HSC
if you think she has trust issues with people liking her in the past, try becoming friends with her first. it sounds as though you guys have mutual friends, so perhaps use that as a way to connect with her without being too 'in your face' so to speak. :)
i am her friend..just that we hardly see each other like we only saw each other like 6 times in a year..

Noob1314

HSC
see i used to do the same thing incase teh guy might think i'm stinging them along. if u were good friends give her time and she'll get over it. I always apologised, but duno if shes that kind of person.

^^I also avoid people if they think i like them when i dont :) or im just very curt with them
oh i dont know...
i heard that she avoided this guy who liked her for A YEAR =/
so yeh...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
dude, just get over it.
you're in yr 10; much too early to be obssessing over liking someone.

Just get over her. It's the ugly truth, but she doesn't like you if that's how she reacted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)