Which universities have hotter girls? (1 Viewer)

lukadore

HSC
i want a sydney university with lots of hot girls. anyone have any suggestions as to which uni sydney unis have talent and which ones don't?

i know i want to do a business/commerce course. i'm just unsure which uni i want, and this is a big factor.

thanks guys.

timmy_b

HSC
N/A
ahahahahhaha , mate this aint american colleges. the more west you go the less asians? especially doing business/commerce.

kfnmpah

HSC
Hot is very subjective.
Do you like asian girls, indian girls, 'white' girls.

If 'white', I'd probably say (in sydney) Notre Dame>Sydney>macquarie>unsw>uws>uts

If asian, reverse, but put uws last.

(this is just a guess.)

I have no idea. I only just realised how funny this thread is. props to you, man. GOOD LUCK! go chase that tail.

:D lol

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
UWS Campbelltown for Business/Commerce have a lot of aussie bogan white chicks but they're mostly decent looking.

kfnmpah

HSC
UWS Campbelltown for Business/Commerce have a lot of aussie bogan white chicks but they're mostly decent looking.

Yeah, they'd be physically attractive (apart from the badly bleached hair and ugg boot wearer here and there) But hotness is also how someone carries themself. I reckon there'd be the same standard of 'hotness' in usw as there would be notre damn and usyd (and UNCLE and UOW) but who wants to be with a bogan chick? gross!

Don't get me wrong, i'm not being all 'personality is what counts', but you'd assume, based on stereotypes, that usyd would have physically and intellectually more attractive chicks, no?

i put more effort into this reply than my HSC english paper...

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeah, they'd be physically attractive (apart from the badly bleached hair and ugg boot wearer here and there) But hotness is also how someone carries themself. I reckon there'd be the same standard of 'hotness' in usw as there would be notre damn and usyd (and UNCLE and UOW) but who wants to be with a bogan chick? gross!

Don't get me wrong, i'm not being all 'personality is what counts', but you'd assume, based on stereotypes, that usyd would have physically and intellectually more attractive chicks, no?

i put more effort into this reply than my HSC english paper...
notre dame chix are mostly catholic weirdos.

kfnmpah

HSC
notre dame chix are mostly catholic weirdos.
Really? A few people are going from my school (yes... a catholic girls school) and they're fair normal. But i see how a catholic uni would attract catholic weirdos. Unless you're into that... :confused:

I still maintain USYD or unis in places like newcastle and wollongong (beach cities = hot girls, it's a proven fact) would have to most attractive girls. And guys. woo! boys! *screams, faints*

fetiche

HSC
Uni of Wollongong has alot of hot white chicks, horny aswell.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MQ - highest population of socially affluent students, so they're rich AND from the north shore/hills

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)