Survivor Samoa (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
i only watched the finale, and i can't understand why everyone was so pissed at russell.

it's a fucking game. you do what you need to do to win the game, while staying within the rules of the game.
Russel played an awesome game but some people arequestioning just what type of person he is.....he acted like a total prick in the game and some people just don't like that.....The audience loved him, the players hated him

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
They shot Heroes vs. Villians (in Samoa), almost immediately after filming Samoa to save production costs. So, many of the survivors won't know how Russell played except that he was a villian.
Oh, that's a very good point. I wonder how he'll play when surrounded by people like Boston Rob - who played very good games as well - arguably even better than Russell, because people actually liked Boston Rob (before he stabbed them in the back). Russell on the other hand, people just disliked, even whilst they were still in the game.

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
Oh, that's a very good point. I wonder how he'll play when surrounded by people like Boston Rob - who played very good games as well - arguably even better than Russell, because people actually liked Boston Rob (before he stabbed them in the back). Russell on the other hand, people just disliked, even whilst they were still in the game.
Boston Rob = total bastard on amazing race. I hope Russell eats him.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
I want to me a prediction about Russell in the heroes vs villains. He will lose early.

Why you ask?
Well heroes vs villains was filmed between August 9, 2009 – September 16, 2009
While the survivor Samoa reunion show was broadcast in December.
That means Russell already participated in the next season.
Judging by how much he wanted to win Samoa, and the fact that he looked really upset would lead me to believe his only hope was to win Samoa , because he was eliminated early in the next season.

rajputsingh

HSC
Russel definitely deserved to win. The girl didn't even do anything! Russel played the game. I felt sorry from him you could see he was absolutley heartbroken.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
based on the advertising, russel thinks he has boston rob acting like a "zombie"
LOLOL, that 'zombie' quote was from Survivor Samoa. He's talking about his Foa Foa tribe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)