Would a teacher help make a study plan? (2 Viewers)

K

Kozak92

So instead of studying "everything" I was thinking of asking my economics teacher to help me create a study plan in which I study the key topics for my half yearly.

Would he help or would he stick by the: study "everything"?

iNegro

HSC
I'm not sure, depends on your teacher. I say go ahead and ask him, it willl show that your motivated and dedicated to the class.

HSC
definitely ask! im sure he'd be happy to give u at least 5 mins.
my year adviser organises a mentor for all the students i yr 12 to help with the issue of study, to met with u once a fortnight or so.

K

Kozak92

Thanks for the responses guys.

LOL at Failure_123. If he says no I wouldn't bet it being far from the truth :p

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Our school counselor does study plans and stuff, hes also a psychologist so I'm always sus of if hes performing jedi tricks on us

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
One thing to remember is that the teacher shouldn't be saying to you 'study xyz' and not tell the rest of the class the same thing but... there is no reason why a teacher can't help you organise a study timetable for their subject or in general (so long as every student is given the same information as to what to study).

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, they'd be more than happy to do so. At the very least, mine were - they saw how stressed out I was just before Trials (had some personal stuff going on at the same time which made life a tad rough)....and they just pulled me aside and asked me if I was doing ok and offering to help me draw up a timetable to study from.

So yeah, your teachers should be more than happy to help.

Tofuu

HSC
So instead of studying "everything" I was thinking of asking my economics teacher to help me create a study plan in which I study the key topics for my half yearly.

Would he help or would he stick by the: study "everything"?
he would probably help you in a way that tells you that 'x' topic is important, but also making you study everything as to not give an unfair advantage

omgd.

HSC
N/A
they should. at my school our counsellor did it. she had this amazing mathematical way of working out how much time to dedicate to each subject ranging from best/worst, like she had a formula and everything haha it did wonders for me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)