Why are Christians drunken fools? (3 Viewers)

HSC
um because there are fundamental differences in the beliefs of different christian denominations

you havent asked me a question?

which denomination?

HSC
umm.. i said comment not question. LEARN TO READ. My comment about you being a loser who either a) hasn't even completed his HSC or b) is 30 + loser who frequents teenager's sites with nothing better to do. Obviously hit a home truth sore spot because you didn't respond. ROFL you are so lame

ummm actually, there are not a wide variety of differences between christian denominations. They all hold the fundamental belief that Jesus Christ is God's Son, the saviour and God created the universe. Differences in beliefs such as transubstantiation (look it up dimwit) and divorce, female priests etc. are certainly NOT fundamental dumbass.

HSC
umm.. i said comment not question. LEARN TO READ. My comment about you being a loser who either a) hasn't even completed his HSC or b) is 30 + loser who frequents teenager's sites with nothing better to do. Obviously hit a home truth sore spot because you didn't respond. ROFL you are so lame

ummm actually, there are not a wide variety of differences between christian denominations. They all hold the fundamental belief that Jesus Christ is God's Son, the saviour and God created the universe. Differences in beliefs such as transubstantiation (look it up dimwit) and divorce, female priests etc. are certainly NOT fundamental dumbass.
um yes i ignored your comment because it is pathetic and childish? i dont have my HSC year displayed so that means i havent completed my HSC or that i am 30

excellent reasoning

ok to be honest i do not give a fuck which denomination you are, they are all equally moronic.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
top tier isn't the leader
Who gives a crap. Just because you aren't at the pinnacle doesn't make you crap. Australia is still one of the leading countries in medical research, if not the leading country

HSC
ahah come on you cant seriously suggest that a religion that says homosexuals should be put to death is a bastion of moral supremacy

HSC
look we have morals ok we learnt them from a book that suggests we should murder homosexuals - christians

HSC
white pride world wide
and that's all you can respond with? That's right because you know you just got whipped. In fact, the main reason as to how all Christian religions are linked together is because they all 'share fundamental beliefs'.

bahaha wat a high aim for someone as stupid and ignorant as you.

Gee, I hate it when people who have no idea what they're talking about comment eh raif?

HSC
ahah come on you cant seriously suggest that a religion that says homosexuals should be put to death is a bastion of moral supremacy
the bible never mentions anywhere, nor does the Catholic Church dictate or teach that we should kill homosexuals. Thus the commandment 'THOU SHALT NOT KILL' u fcking dumb shit!! THE CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH- good book for a dumb ignorant shit like you to read

mirakon

nigga
HSC
and that's all you can respond with? That's right because you know you just got whipped. In fact, the main reason as to how all Christian religions are linked together is because they all 'share fundamental beliefs'.

bahaha wat a high aim for someone as stupid and ignorant as you.

Gee, I hate it when people who have no idea what they're talking about comment eh raif?
why do you absolutely insist on attempting to argue and getting owned? Seriously if you disagree with him then don't reply, you should have the intelligence to realise neither of you is oing to agree with each other no matter how much crap reasoning you spew out.

HSC
look we have morals ok we learnt them from a book that suggests we should murder homosexuals - christians

would that be the Bible? You clearly haven't studied it or read a page, because never anywhere does it say to kill them...otherwise the Catechism of the Catholic Church would mention it. All that is mentioned is that 'homosexual acts, not the people, are condemned'.

HSC
yes ok i admit i am not putting much effort into trolling you because you are a christian it is not worth the effort because you believe that the dinosaurs because extinct 4000yrs ago in a flood

HSC
why do you absolutely insist on attempting to argue and getting owned? Seriously if you disagree with him then don't reply, you should have the intelligence to realise neither of you is oing to agree with each other no matter how much crap reasoning you spew out.
ummmm i'm replying not merely because i don't agree, it's because he/she is WRONG. dumbshit

mirakon

nigga
HSC
would that be the Bible? You clearly haven't studied it or read a page, because never anywhere does it say to kill them...otherwise the Catechism of the Catholic Church would mention it. All that is mentioned is that 'homosexual acts, not the people, are condemned'.
How can you condemn the act and not care about the person. So, using your absurd logic, you guys condemn murder and not care about the murderer?

The point is Christians hate homosexuality and hence hate homosexuals.

HSC
yes ok i admit i am not putting much effort into trolling you because you are a christian it is not worth the effort because you believe that the dinosaurs because extinct 4000yrs ago in a flood
if you are attempting to put forward an argument, please do so intelligently

HSC
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.(Leviticus 20:13 KJV) "

HSC
christianity is the worst religion ever

atleast muslims have some conviction and pride about their religion, christians just ignore the bits they dont like

HSC
How can you condemn the act and not care about the person. So, using your absurd logic, you guys condemn murder and not care about the murderer?

The point is Christians hate homosexuality and hence hate homosexuals.
wtf? I JUST SAID THAT CHRISTIANITY AND CATHOLICISM DO NOT MURDER. CONDEMN DOESN'T MEAN MURDER. IT MEANS TO EXPLICITLY DISAPPROVE OF SOMETHING. BUY A FUCKING DICTIONARY.

We do not hate homosexuals, htf would you now?? fuck learn to read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)