• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (7 Viewers)

ekul444

HSC
N/A
i guess this change will come with the next Store Release?? i wonder if those promised changes for WoWPOS SCO that we were talking about such a long time ago (ie signature screens/'exact amount due' etc.) will finally appear in this update?
anyone know the timeframe for this??
so nobody knows when those changes (receipts etc.) are coming? and if there are any self-serve changes at the same time?

Last edited:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I just read on facers that my 2IC is moving away.

There is one supervisor who i reeaaally hope the CSM don't promote, but rather than that i don't really mind. But actually she mightn't even promote anyone, she doesn't seem really in to having a 2IC.

HSC
Have you guys been told that as an operator your not to lift the 24-30pack of drinks now?

Because my CSM told us not to and if there is any problem see the nearest supervisor or our dm, Because last night a customer called me worthless and inconsiderate because I didn't lift the 30 pack of coke. I didn't because I didn't want to strain my back as I suffered an injury few days ago and I don't want to strain it anymore.

TG Fan

HSC
N/A
Have you guys been told that as an operator your not to lift the 24-30pack of drinks now?

Because my CSM told us not to and if there is any problem see the nearest supervisor or our dm, Because last night a customer called me worthless and inconsiderate because I didn't lift the 30 pack of coke. I didn't because I didn't want to strain my back as I suffered an injury few days ago and I don't want to strain it anymore.
Yes, that has been the rule for a numbers of years now. Hence the reason why the 30 pack, 24 pack are on the POS screens. I even place the 12 & 10 pack drinks on the screens too for the sake of the operators.....and me when I'm on checkout. :haha:

It all has to do with OH & S.

Those who are supervisors - You do know that if you come across an item that is heavy and bulky and not on the POS screens, you can request for the Systems Operator to place it on the POS screen?

HSC
Yes, that has been the rule for a numbers of years now. Hence the reason why the 30 pack, 24 pack are on the POS screens. I even place the 12 & 10 pack drinks on the screens too for the sake of the operators.....and me when I'm on checkout. :haha:

It all has to do with OH & S.

Those who are supervisors - You do know that if you come across an item that is heavy and bulky and not on the POS screens, you can request for the Systems Operator to place it on the POS screen?
If I asked our systems operator do to anything out of her strict job requirements, I might not come home alive.

Also, if a customer puts their 30/24 coke on the conveyor belt, 9 times out of 10 they are not going to move it. This is partly to do with why my RTW plan says no mains.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Hah I just found this on one of Progressive's website - Store Fly Through

It's an interactive walkthrough around one of the new generation countdown stores. Was pretty good actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)