Your first time sex experiences?? (6 Viewers)

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
lol your such a dumb faggot, go look at her other posts, she states that ''...all of my girlfriends have said so..'' << or something like that :):)

call mecrazy but its girlfriendSS a plural of ''girlfriend'' ? :O:O shocking. i know:)

and pluss, i said i dont have sexual experiences but that doesnt mean that im not going to help people outt :)

its just sluts like superclamari that get to me. :)

i mean... who you open your vagina to is her business but to constantly target me when i post things even though i dont even know who the fuck she is ...that pisses me off.

im a ugly virgin?

babe, ur fucking dads hairy balls are probably hotter than you :)

and trust me, if i was ugly i wouldnt be defending myself now :) but i am, so do the math u slut :)
post a pic then bby

jaylove

Banned
HSC
Please go and rot in a nunnery far far away from here.

You know nothing about my life, my love or who and how many people I've slept with.

Your generalizations in this and other forums are so off the mark...

Funny.

LOL kiss my ass slut.

oh fuck!! :O what am i thinking!!!!! you probably will!!

omg i take that backk!!! stay awayy!! for the love of god stay away!!! *makes the sign of the cross*

:)

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
um

what

wouldnt stalking facebook be a much better option for that

i just want to confirm that you are hot, so these mean cunts will leave you alone

bio_nut

HSC
Plural doesn't mean she's a slut, lol?

There is absolutely no reason why you can't have sex with more than one person in your life.

What a weirdo.

jaylove

Banned
HSC
um

what

wouldnt stalking facebook be a much better option for that

i just want to confirm that you are hot, so these mean cunts will leave you alone
and what are you going to do superman?

vertually blow them to bits?

wow.

:) i dont give a fuck about these sad cunts anymore.

i get it, its pick on the new girl on bos kinda thing..

:):) and everyone here is fucked anyway, you all have anger problems lol.

as soon as someone posts something that doesnt float your boat you attack.. or if you find someone being attacked, youll be like ''aw.. i feel sorry for him/her, but if i protect him/her, im going to get thrashed as well so i might as well belong and just be a dickfuck like everyone else'' :)

hehe scary yeah? how i can read your minds? ;)

bio_nut

HSC
No, you just come across as a complete moron, that's why people pick on you.

Hahahahaha "vertually"

The only option is to post a pic, if you're hot they WILL leave you alone.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
and what are you going to do superman?

vertually blow them to bits?

wow.

:) i dont give a fuck about these sad cunts anymore.

i get it, its pick on the new girl on bos kinda thing..

:):) and everyone here is fucked anyway, you all have anger problems lol.

as soon as someone posts something that doesnt float your boat you attack.. or if you find someone being attacked, youll be like ''aw.. i feel sorry for him/her, but if i protect him/her, im going to get thrashed as well so i might as well belong and just be a dickfuck like everyone else'' :)

hehe scary yeah? how i can read your minds? ;)
why are you having a go at me
i am defending you?

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
lol your such a dumb faggot, go look at her other posts, she states that ''...all of my girlfriends have said so..'' << or something like that
call mecrazy but its girlfriendSS a plural of ''girlfriend'' ? :O:O shocking. i know

and pluss, i said i dont have sexual experiences but that doesnt mean that im not going to help people outt

its just sluts like superclamari that get to me.

i mean... who you open your vagina to is her business but to constantly target me when i post things even though i dont even know who the fuck she is ...that pisses me off.

im a ugly virgin?

babe, ur fucking dads hairy balls are probably hotter than you

and trust me, if i was ugly i wouldnt be defending myself now but i am, so do the math u slut
1. Yes, we're all smart and know what plurals are. I don't really feel the need to tell you how many people I've slept with. It's irrelevant. I don't sleep around or cheat on them, and anyway you're straight, so why should you care?

2. You don't even know me IRL and you're calling me a slut. Classy.

3. How do you know I'm the one being fucked? I may or may not be. Stop generalizing about people and things you don't understand.

4. That kinda logic is faultier then your typing.

umhoney, its not jealousy

ive had boyfriends, im a virgin - true. but im not a deprived bitch

i just chose to keep myself pure and find the right guy

and im not going to find my right guy by spreading my legs out to my partners

im sorry if thats going to shock you but decent girls dont do it unless they actually believe theyre inlove

and so far, no guy ive been with is worthy of my love

so yeah

looks like your on their side

care!

1. ....and you're doing a great job of it with a mouth like a sewer and an attitude from hell. I thought the Christian ideal of purity was both mental and physical? Tut tut.

2. You really are a misogynistic brat. What the fuck do you know about 'decent girls'? REAL decent girls do what's right for them. The status quo means jack shit. Double standards are so... wrong.

post a pic then bby
I might go blind. I hope not.

jaylove

Banned
HSC
Plural doesn't mean she's a slut, lol?

There is absolutely no reason why you can't have sex with more than one person in your life.

What a weirdo.

um yeah there is. its something called a reputation:D:D

yeah.. why do you think most girls are called sluts?:D:D

because they give outt.

and lets say theres nothing wrong with having sex with different people, but atleast have the courtesy to have sex with them one at a time and while your in ONE relationship :)

but if you want, you can go fuck the whole planet earth if you want:)

i hear sluts these days like horse dicks?

:) or pussies, in your case ;)

enjoy!!:D

spread the love!!! *cough* and the STD's *cough*

bio_nut

HSC
Um, plenty of girls don't cheat on their partners, but in a previous post you called them sluts, now they're not again. Make up your mind.

Girls get called sluts because of utterly sexist attitudes like yours which prevent them from being sexually liberated.

YOU are the whore, as you spurt forth the lies men have concocted without any individual thought on your own.

Again, it's called contraception.

How fucking dumb ARE you??

jaylove

Banned
HSC
1. Yes, we're all smart and know what plurals are. I don't really feel the need to tell you how many people I've slept with. It's irrelevant. I don't sleep around or cheat on them, and anyway you're straight, so why should you care?

2. You don't even know me IRL and you're calling me a slut. Classy.

3. How do you know I'm the one being fucked? I may or may not be. Stop generalizing about people and things you don't understand.

4. That kinda logic is faultier then your typing.

1. ....and you're doing a great job of it with a mouth like a sewer and an attitude from hell. I thought the Christian ideal of purity was both mental and physical? Tut tut.

2. You really are a misogynistic brat. What the fuck do you know about 'decent girls'? REAL decent girls do what's right for them. The status quo means jack shit. Double standards are so... wrong.

I might go blind. I hope not.

hun, seriously... does it LOOOOOOOOOOK like a give a fuck about my spelling or whatever?? lol your onnly using that against me coz you know your a filthy sluttt :)

and thats all you'll ever be.

oh and i am a decent girl hon.. but im not a fucked up decent girl, im not gona sit around being ''nice'' and ''religious'' to people who are ganging up on me.

so suck a dick/pussy and go to hell :)

and i dont really give a shit who you fuck seriously, but if you dont want me to talk about you or whatever then lay off and stop giving me shit :) because you know that youve given me shit since the first day i posted on a forum.

slut.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
um yeah there is. its something called a reputation:D:D

yeah.. why do you think most girls are called sluts?:D:D

because they give outt.

and lets say theres nothing wrong with having sex with different people, but atleast have the courtesy to have sex with them one at a time and while your in ONE relationship :)

but if you want, you can go fuck the whole planet earth if you want:)

i hear sluts these days like horse dicks?

:) or pussies, in your case ;)

enjoy!!:D

spread the love!!! *cough* and the STD's *cough*

what the fuck is wrong with you

everything you post gives me a brain explosion please start behaving like a normal person

bio_nut

HSC
Girls who call other girls sluts for NO FUCKING REASON except that they can't think of another insult are filth and should be wiped form the planet.

jaylove

Banned
HSC
Um, plenty of girls don't cheat on their partners, but in a previous post you called them sluts, now they're not again. Make up your mind.

Girls get called sluts because of utterly sexist attitudes like yours which prevent them from being sexually liberated.

YOU are the whore, as you spurt forth the lies men have concocted without any individual thought on your own.

Again, it's called contraception.

How fucking dumb ARE you??

oh bitch STFU :)

sex should only be done to have babies or done when your married.

you wanna show someone you love em, BUY THEM FLOWERS
you wanna satisfy your self? BUY A DILDO

:):)

you wanna be a slut? GO FUCK EVERYONE :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)