• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IDF Flotilla Incident Official Thread (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

Listen, it doesn't matter who may or may not have attacked first. The problem rests with the IDF storming the boats in the first place, don't claim they had to for security reasons. They knew it was a humanitarian mission, but they intervened for the most obvious reason, they want the Palestinian people of Gaza to suffer.
This is truly a cowardice act on Israel's part, it's funny how they overlook the fact that the way they treat the Palestinian's, isn't a far stretch from the atrocities of the Holocaust, it's only a matter of time until history repeats itself.

Sincerely yours,
an Australian citizen concerned about the treatment of human life at the hands of Israel.

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A

terrorist scum

freedom fighter

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

Yes because the issue is so black and white :rolleyes:

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC

"Upon boarding the ships, the soldiers encountered fierce resistance from the passengers who were armed with knives, bats and metal pipes. The soldiers used non-lethal measures to disperse the crowd. The activists succeeded in stealing the weapon from one of the IDF’s soldiers and reportedly opened fire, leading to an escalation in violence."

(http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=176970
Source)

Interesting.

BBC News - Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship

second paragraph. don't try to insinuate i don't know what im talking about.

and the only way that israel would have the right to inspect any ship would be if
a) it was in their waters (it was not)
b) israel had any claim to gazan waters (it does not; its occupation is illegal)
c) israel has any right to exist (it doesn't, since it exists on land stolen from the arabs post-WWII)
Thanks for playing, bye.

onur91

HSC
N/A

"Upon boarding the ships, the soldiers encountered fierce resistance from the passengers who were armed with knives, bats and metal pipes. The soldiers used non-lethal measures to disperse the crowd. The activists succeeded in stealing the weapon from one of the IDF’s soldiers and reportedly opened fire, leading to an escalation in violence."

(IDF: Soldiers were met by well-planned lynch in boat raid
Source)

Interesting.

Thanks for playing, bye.
Hmmm...The Jerusalem Post. It really is interesting.

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A

Source)

Interesting.

Thanks for playing, bye.
what right did the IDF have to board that ship, encourage resistance, use non lethal means or escalate the violence. none at all.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

Source)

Interesting.

Thanks for playing, bye.
tbqh idk why, but that was a shit post, imo.

kthxbai.

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A

lol jerusalem post
come off it

Lipin

HSC

Listen, it doesn't matter who may or may not have attacked first. The problem rests with the IDF storming the boats in the first place, don't claim they had to for security reasons. They knew it was a humanitarian mission, but they intervened for the most obvious reason, they want the Palestinian people of Gaza to suffer.
This is truly a cowardice act on Israel's part, it's funny how they overlook the fact that the way they treat the Palestinian's, isn't a far stretch from the atrocities of the Holocaust, it's only a matter of time until history repeats itself.

Sincerely yours,
an Australian citizen concerned about the treatment of human life at the hands of Israel.
They're not a humanitarian organization: Elder of Ziyon: Flotilla of fools

And you're an Islamic supremacist.

onur91

HSC
N/A

They're not a humanitarian organization: Elder of Ziyon: Flotilla of fools

And you're an Islamic supremacist.
You're right forgive me, how can I possibly question the 'Elder of Ziyon'.
No, i'm not an Islamic supremacist, I just don't like it when innocent people are murdered, crazy of me right?

Lipin

HSC

Funny the way the Turkish government called it a Turkish aid ship then huh?
I've heard Muhammad been called the "man of the highest morals" but he was a murderous pedophile rapist. Huh?

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

i look foward to the avalanche of public hatred towards israel that will result from this unprovoked action against a peaceful collection of civilians.

part of a growing tide as everyone besides lunatics like the pair of you realise exactly what israel is.
Hahahahhahaha yeah because the media bias against Israel over the past 30 years has really had any effect on western civilisation walking in lockstep with Israel.

Hint: Israel doesn't care about bad press, neither does anyone in the west.

Another group of idiots just martyred themselves for no reason...

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A

I've heard Muhammad been called the "man of the highest morals" but he was a murderous pedophile rapist. Huh?
I'm a semi-racist, white bogan atheist.
you ad hom fails

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A

Hahahahhahaha yeah because the media bias against Israel over the past 30 years has really had any effect on western civilisation walking in lockstep with Israel.

Hint: Israel doesn't care about bad press, neither does anyone in the west.

Another group of idiots just martyred themselves for no reason...
israel hasn't had bad press until all that recently. i recall, growing up, that i almost sympathised with israel. everyone was with them. then they invaded lebanon. then gaza. now everyone hates them. soon they shall be no more. on that day, those of us who are not murderous, zionist psychopaths like yourself will rejoice

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

israel hasn't had bad press until all that recently. i recall, growing up, that i almost sympathised with israel. everyone was with them. then they invaded lebanon. then gaza. now everyone hates them. soon they shall be no more. on that day, those of us who are not murderous, zionist psychopaths like yourself will rejoice
Yeah they invaded Lebanon for no reason, right?

Completely unprovoked right? And they've still annexed Lebanon to this day, yeah?

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A

wow an olympic sized swimming pool!

reminder: ten people are dead because of murderous, despicable israel.

ChrisJericho

Banned
HSC
N/A

Yeah they invaded Lebanon for no reason, right?

Completely unprovoked right? And they've still annexed Lebanon to this day, yeah?
they had reason to defend themselves from hezbollah (assuming that they have a right to defend themselves at all, which i disagree with [but, as an israeli, i would suggest they would]). they did not have a reason to conduct that war with the aggression and severity with which they did. the same applied to gaza.

generally, people outside of the middle east dont hate israel because it exists. they hate it because it has become a murderous state that causes levels of violence, suffering and oppression that are unmatched by any other country and indeed, by any terrorist organisation. as far as evil goes, israel is unmatched by any other collection of people on the earth at this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)