The Dream Thread (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Last night I had a dream where I was running from a machine similar to that in the Incredibles. But I'd watched the movie that night so it's not too surprising that I dreamed about it.

tonyharrison

HSC
I had a dream that i was playing volleyball and then everyone on the opposing side turned into an angry animated horse

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I'd like to take my dream journal for it to be interpreted.
I've had some fucked up dreams that I am convinced no-one can make sense of.

gracee09

HSC
i've been having this dream for about 4 years...every 3 weeks or so

i'm driving along a road at night adn the huge chevy comes from nowhere and likes swerves into me and stuff and then just randomly stops. i look in the rearview vision and watch the lights fade in the distance...

then from nowhere it hits my car from the side...my point of view then changes from inside the car to outside and all i see is myself upside down in a car that has rolled and i'm covered in blood and i see this person walk slowly towards me....:(

i never know what happens cos i always wake up....
i keep wondering to myself if this dream means something...lol

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Thats freaky. Ask someone? (It couldn't hurt, but everyone will interpret it differently).
I've never had a recurring dream for that long, but I always have nightmares about railway tracks...hrmm...

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
the only dream ive had for quite a while is about a crow flying in the kitchen window through the screen and just i dunno attacking or something. dunno it was aaaaaaages ago. and in the old house.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Anyone have a strange dream last night?

umm last night i had this fricken weird dream that this fluro green lizard was flying around my bedroom while i was trying to sleep, and then it collided with me and gave me an electric shock

then i suddenly jumped irl (from the shock in the dream) and woke up all sweaty

weird

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Re: Anyone have a strange dream last night?

I keep having dreams about being late/not making it out of the house/forgetting to go to uni ro work. I get super stressed about it and then my alarm goes off and I get up and get ready in a really antsy mood.

student6625

HSC
I had this really random dream where my "uncle" threatened to jump off a building, which he did end up doing in the end. The only reason why I put "uncle" in inverted commas is because in the dream, I thought he was my uncle but in real life, I have no f***ing idea who that person is. He looked nothing like my real uncle. Anyway, has anyone had that experience where you think someone in a dream is someone you know but when you wake up you realise he/she isn't?

student6625

HSC
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I keep on having dreams where when I wake up, I get the feeling that the dream I just had was kind of like a sequel to a previous dream I had many nights ago. Then when I think about it more carefully, I realise I've never had another dream before that was in any way similar. So basically the dream is completely new but I feel I've had another one very similar when in fact I didn't.

Sorry for the wordy explanation, but dreams are weird IMO.

Abby Louise

HSC
I have been having really bad nightmares the last week and a half. Everynight its the same dream mostly, but an added figure or feeling. I wake up shaking at some stage every night and cant get back to sleep because i still have the feeling of people watching me.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
maybe it's anxiousness due to hsc this year?

i remember in my hsc year i often used to dream that i was running away from something, and massive cracks would appaer on the road, then the ground would fall and i'd fall into blackness.

:S

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
I once had a dream that I married Gretel Killeen. Pretty random, didn't even watch BB.

Abby Louise

HSC
Ohh, I am always running in mine too. its always night time and everything is black except for fires burning everywhere and im always running and searching for something... but i always know there are things/people following me and if they catch me they will hurt me. :(

foolish bowie

HSC
I had a dream recently that I was a criminal on the run in Serbia. I hid out in a house that belonged to Sean Connery… and when the police searched the house I had to escape. Unfortunately, the house was surrounded by desert. I had to crawl over the sand to avoid being seen. I came across heaps of these scavenger type people, dressed in rags, who were also crawling over the sand. I had to pretend to be one of them, so I joined the pack and started doing what they were doing. When I looked down there were all of these rotting dead bodies hidden in the sand, and the scavenger people were eating the bodies, so I had to aswell.

Then I woke up.

I was entirely confused, and am certainly worried about my mental state.

xMaNx

HSC
I had a dream once, I was flying, but when I looked in the mirror, I saw Obama.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
have been having a recurring dream involving somebody setting a baby's scalp on fire. I can't remember if I posted about it before.

it's freaking me out :(

HSC
N/A
i dont like my dreams atm.

theyr either corrupted or just something i wish i never dreamt :mad1:

but my besties dream takes the most corrupt of them all.... disgusting. she dreamt we were lesbian :| the fkn wrong-est weirdest dream ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)