• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IDF Flotilla Incident Official Thread (4 Viewers)

Lipin

HSC
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

And...? I don't see how Egypt closing their borders is some sort of green light for Israel to attack humanitarian vessels carrying tonnes of emergency supplies and killing over ten people.
It's not but the soldiers got attacked first. Egypt offered to take the supplies too I believe but the "humanitarians" didn't accept (because they're not humanitarians).

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A

Israel offered to take the supplies overland.
No, they didn't. Seriously, are you retarded or something? Do you have aspergers?
Why would Israel, who has besieged Gaza, want to 'help' out. Only a couple of days ago Israel called for the halt of the flotilla and the aid.

Please do not absorb zionist bullshit nor feed it to others.

bazrah

HSC

Please uninformed people stop giving your media manipulated opinions. Israel offered to take the supplies overland. The supplies mean nothing to Israel it's the people who the "humanitarian ships" were attempting to smuggle in that Israel is concerned about. Using humanitarian ships to smuggle in weapons has always been a common practice. In the past, Hamas soldiers have also stolen aid supplies to give to their terrorist buddies. The place itself is very different from the way the media portrays it.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A

It's not but the soldiers got attacked first. Egypt offered to take the supplies too I believe but the "humanitarians" didn't accept (because they're not humanitarians).
The soldiers did not get attacked first. That is their highly improbable zionist version of the story.

Lol, because humanitarians are really waiting to attack with axes and lower their chances of being able to enter Gaza. Please stfu. :uhoh:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

No, they didn't. Seriously, are you retarded or something? Do you have aspergers?
Yep throw down the ad homs like a typical palestinian weepy bag of shit

Why would Israel, who has besieged Gaza, want to 'help' out. Only a couple of days ago Israel called for the halt of the flotilla and the aid.
They wanted to vet the supplies

if it was about humanitarian aid the 'peace activists' would have accepted Israel or Egypt's offers of help.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

The soldiers did not get attacked first. That is their highly improbable zionist version of the story.

Lol, because humanitarians are really waiting to attack with axes and lower their chances of being able to enter Gaza. Please stfu. :uhoh:
Well given most of the 'humanitarians' are pro-hamas anti-semite fucktards, I could understand them leaping at the chance to attack teh evil jooz!

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

hahahahah fuck arcticdbk is a psychotic anti-semite fuckbag, wow.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

"ZIONIST LIES"

"BBC PRO ZION MEDIA"

okay keep it to muslim village and prisonplanet okay

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A

Well given most of the 'humanitarians' are pro-hamas anti-semite fucktards, I could understand them leaping at the chance to attack teh evil jooz!
Anti-semite? Oh my fucking lord. Please end your subscription with the daily zionist fucktard newsletter asap.

bazrah

HSC

Anti-semite? Oh my fucking lord. Please end your subscription with the daily zionist fucktard newsletter asap.
Yeah you tell em mate you tell em! Now if only we could convince them that the Jews were behind 9/11 and Obama is actually a Jewish rabbi in disguise. THE TRUTH MUST BE HEARD!

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

Yeah I can trust a bunch of weepy fucking mussers who believe in a moon god and hate the jews because they're butthurt they're at the bottom of the pile worldwide, sure.

Hahahahahahahahahaahahhaahaha.

This thread is turning into a cesspool of anti-semitism. Delete and ban.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

Obama is a REPTILE JEW RUN BY THE MOON LASERS!!!!!

bio_nut

HSC

You should fucking be put down, you moron.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A

Yeah you tell em mate you tell em! Now if only we could convince them that the Jews were behind 9/11 and Obama is actually a Jewish rabbi in disguise. THE TRUTH MUST BE HEARD!
Neither of you are funny.

This thread is a cesspool of pro-zionism and anti-humanity. Do not delete. People should be aware of the low lives who live among us.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

The gravity jews control the world which is why the muslim world is not number one!!!

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

Neither of you are funny.

This thread is a cesspool of pro-zionism and anti-humanity. Do not delete. People should be aware of the low lives who live among us.

Yeah the cunts like you who promote terrorism.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A

You should fucking be put down, you moron.
Because I support humanity and justice? I think there should be more of me, actually.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A

Yeah the cunts like you who promote terrorism.
Lol.

If supporting humanitarian vessels carrying aid to oppressed people is supporting terrorism, then so be it.

bazrah

HSC

Obama is a REPTILE JEW RUN BY THE MOON LASERS!!!!!
Kill da Jooz kill da jooz kill da jooz. Milk used to cost $3.50 here in my town now. Well, UNTIL DA JOOZ MOVED IN! NOW ITS AT $4 Well, atleast I think it must have been da jooz who else would cause my milk to become so costly! Da jooz own da supamakets n dey mak us pay moar moneys so dey can tak ovr da worldz.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

Lol.

If supporting humanitarian vessels carrying aid to oppressed people is supporting terrorism, then so be it.
Yeah 'humanitarian vessels' hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Carrying guns and terrorists to 'palestine'

Yep.

bazrah

HSC

Lol.

It's cool bro I can excuse it just because I know you are uninformed. It's ok though I forgive you it's hard people can be very misleading. Just stay cool though and keep reading and you'll become more informed. I don't think you should really give your opinion though mate until you really know what you are talking about. I'm just trying to be nice mate and save you the embarrasment. Please don't be angry just stay cool. Love ya mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)