Things that annoy you. (14 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
when a guy clings to you like cling wrap at a nightclub... and you're not even dating. i swear he was SO annoying. he would not leave me alone the whole night! i just challenged him in dancing... and yeh he won coz i couldnt keep up, and he just clung to me for the rest of the night "you know you're a very good dancer" :mad1:

no shit yeh im a good dancer... but dont hang off me like you own me. gosh.

annoying iran/persian/middle eastern guys. :mad1:

trying to find ways to kiss me.. ughh no thankyou. "aye can you come outside with me for a second?? i want to tell you something"

no thankyou i dont need you to tell me something with your lips on mine. :mad1:

wat also annoyed me was wen he was hovering behind me and i was dancing with the girls and this fob guy was behind me as well but his back facing mine... and he walked back into me and i just pushed him back with my ass :rofl: and hes like :eek: and he pushed me back with his ass and then pinched my ass. and then that iran guy just put his hand around me and pulled me away from him...

UMM ARE YOU SERIOUS. YOU DONT OWN ME.. SO DONT PULL ME AWAY.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
when a guy clings to you like cling wrap at a nightclub... and you're not even dating. i swear he was SO annoying. he would not leave me alone the whole night! i just challenged him in dancing... and yeh he won coz i couldnt keep up, and he just clung to me for the rest of the night "you know you're a very good dancer" :mad1:

trying to find ways to kiss me.. ughh no thankyou. "aye can you come outside with me for a second?? i want to tell you something"

wat also annoyed me was wen he was hovering behind me and i was dancing with the girls and this fob guy was behind me as well but his back facing mine... and he walked back into me and i just pushed him back with my ass :rofl: and hes like :eek: and he pushed me back with his ass and then pinched my ass. and then that iran guy just put his hand around me and pulled me away from him...

mebe u shud stik 2 tongans

xMaNx

HSC

You know, if you dont have a bf, and cant get guys to like you, you dont need to make up stories.

The fact that I actually just read that post...
yeah :burn:

vannilla_latte annoys me more than mamoz now.

HSC
N/A
lol nah not making up stories.

my feet are still numb and killing me. cant believe i was there from 10.30pm till 4.15am.

and then got home at 6am

and stood in the cold, with a dress on, with heels on, no jumper/jacket for over an hour waiting for our lift :mad1:

xMaNx

HSC
I still dont believe you, everything you say is similar in a way.

Yo1anda

HSC
but yeah

vannilla

please stop making posts about
1/ clubbing and
2/ about guys who like you/want you but how unattainable you are to them

it gets old fast

go tell your girlfriends about it =\

HSC
N/A
wtf have you got against persians
you white trash cock sucker motherfucka noonga
lloooooll

i dont have anything against them. just some are annoying. they dont leave me alone.

my drama teacher was persian. she was pretty cool.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
lol nah not making up stories.

my feet are still numb and killing me. cant believe i was there from 10.30pm till 4.15am.

and then got home at 6am

and stood in the cold, with a dress on, with heels on, no jumper/jacket for over an hour waiting for our lift :mad1:
It hurts when you're at the club from 9pm onwards and moshing every now and then.
My god, you just want cut your feet off.

HSC
N/A
It hurts when you're at the club from 9pm onwards and moshing every now and then.
My god, you just want cut your feet off.
omg. i know right!

i couldnt believe how sore my feet were. no wonder why my other friends wore flats =/

hmm need to go buy flats to club in now.

oh and i hate when the floor gets so sticky :mad1: and theres rubbish on the floor that gets stuck under my feet. i hate it!! oh.. and i just missed stepping on chewing gum that was on the floor too. pheww. but then some african guy stepped on it and he used his hands to take it off =S EWWWWWWWWW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)