Things that annoy you. (8 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
People who don't bother or make any effort with their physical appearance.

xMaNx

HSC
also the fact that i only figured out last night that "meilz92" was meilz not meliz :mad1:

... I should read stuff more carefully

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Nose, if you're saying what I think you're saying, you can get lost. I do not want a cold now. I could have had a cold 3 weeks ago or so when everyone else was getting them but nooooooo, now exams are coming and YOU are too! Grrrrrr thankfully my head isn't screwed yet.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
the fact that i've spent the last 3 hours bludging on this very website and facebook...
I've been procrastinating for the past 5 days, and I have an exam on Saturday. :D

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
the fact that ill probably never get a mark back for that econ1001 essay i stayed up all night doing.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Getting a parking fine for $84 after the disability card falls down from the windshield :evilfire:

HSC
N/A
its sooo windy *shivers*

and trying to figure out what units i have to enroll in for spring semester =/ so confused now that i changed courses =S

oh.. and i havnt started studying and have exam next wed :( need to kick my arse into gear!

mamoz

HSC
its sooo windy *shivers*

and trying to figure out what units i have to enroll in for spring semester =/ so confused now that i changed courses =S

oh.. and i havnt started studying and have exam next wed :( need to kick my arse into gear!
um isnt it the 2 cores n 1 of the maths ones?

HSC
Uni Grad
Isn't 6 days plenty of time to revise/study stuff?

Or am I just lazy, lol...

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
well then too bad for them i guess

things that annoy me:
Optus.

HSC
N/A
um isnt it the 2 cores n 1 of the maths ones?
which maths one did u say??????

coz it says we have to do the first one before we do the second one =S

its pre-requisite. lol. i just wanted to confirm with someone before i enroll myself in it =/

mamoz

HSC
which maths one did u say??????

coz it says we have to do the first one before we do the second one =S

its pre-requisite. lol. i just wanted to confirm with someone before i enroll myself in it =/
yeee itz the first onee n the 2nd one im doin dat in the summer holidayz if theres a class so i dnt lag behind.

HSC
N/A
Pakistani men from Energy Australia knocking on my front door so hard like he's trying to break down the door.

"hello, i'm from energy australia *flashes ID* and you have been selected to receive discounts on your energy and gas bills. so if you could go get me a previous or current bill and we can discuss your plans"

me - "umm.. my PARENTS are not home right now. so sorry i cant 'discuss' anything with you"

"oh when is it a good time to come back?"

:mad1:

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
the fact that ill probably never get a mark back for that econ1001 essay i stayed up all night doing.
OH MY GOSH FAR OUT WHERE ARE THEY???? I stayed up till 2:30 doing it and I've got a baaaaaaaaad feeling... :S:S:S:S:S:S

HSC
Pakistani men from Energy Australia knocking on my front door so hard like he's trying to break down the door.

"hello, i'm from energy australia *flashes ID* and you have been selected to receive discounts on your energy and gas bills. so if you could go get me a previous or current bill and we can discuss your plans"

me - "umm.. my PARENTS are not home right now. so sorry i cant 'discuss' anything with you"

"oh when is it a good time to come back?"

:mad1:
HAHA lol this happens to me all the time but i don't have my parents living with me to palm them off on... they're so persistant. I don't understand which part of "I'm not changing my energy provider" they don't get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)