Things that annoy you. (11 Viewers)

xMaNx

HSC
things that annoy me:
Optus.
Optus honestly has the shittest network, I can barely get signals at home :cry:

Switching to three once my contract is over, their new caps are so attractive :shy:

HSC

Switching to three once my contract is over, their new caps are so attractive :shy:
optus is an ass.
what does three have tho? i thought optus gave u the most credit for your $

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
OH MY GOSH FAR OUT WHERE ARE THEY???? I stayed up till 2:30 doing it and I've got a baaaaaaaaad feeling... :S:S:S:S:S:S
yeah fucking hell, i emailed my tutor he said we'd get em back this week probably, if not next week. i stayed up until 4.30am doing that, i got like 1 hour of sleep. i want a mark for it!

xMaNx

HSC
optus is an ass.
what does three have tho? i thought optus gave u the most credit for your $
Nah, im only on it because it was the cheapest at the time of iPhone 3G launch, i was going to go with 3 if they had it at the time.

3 seems very good with their new caps, unlimited 3 to 3 and a decent amount of calls to others on the cap.

But will get the unlimited 3 plan for $99, which is better and cheaper than Optus which is $129 for pretty much the same shit and three actually has GOOD 3G coverage.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

yeah holy fuck, i NEVER have reception at home, before i send a message i literally have to walk around the house to get a bar of reception. pretty shit

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
This is why you get Virgin. $25 for 45 days, 10c texts, 25c connection + 10c/min charged every 30 seconds. No free V2V, but if you prank your V friends, they can ring you back and then you get it for free :p

HSC
Nah, im only on it because it was the cheapest at the time of iPhone 3G launch, i was going to go with 3 if they had it at the time.

3 seems very good with their new caps, unlimited 3 to 3 and a decent amount of calls to others on the cap.

But will get the unlimited 3 plan for $99, which is better and cheaper than Optus which is $129 for pretty much the same shit and three actually has GOOD 3G coverage.
hm.. sounds like i should look at 3. i've never had trouble with floptus reception tho.. except in tasmania.. where no one has reception but stupid telstra customers.

HSC
This is why you get Virgin. $25 for 45 days, 10c texts, 25c connection + 10c/min charged every 30 seconds. No free V2V, but if you prank your V friends, they can ring you back and then you get it for free :p
but i would use that in like, a day just with texts. $25 is NOTHING even with 10c texts

HSC
Uni Grad
How/why do people text so much?

Why not just internet?

EDIT: P much what futuresight says, hey

HSC
Huh... you serious??? Isn't that what msn is for?
i can't carry msn around with me! lol but yeah i'm serious. i'm on a prepaid optus thing that gives me $300 for a month and i use it in two weeks. How can you spend all day on msn? don't you have things you have to do?

HSC
Uni Grad
Sif have things to do liek srsly.

But mm I am online whenever I am awake :S

ie, 1-3pm till 2-4am, generally

HSC
N/A
i can't carry msn around with me! lol but yeah i'm serious. i'm on a prepaid optus thing that gives me $300 for a month and i use it in two weeks. How can you spend all day on msn? don't you have things you have to do?
get msn on your fone ;)

thats what my bestie did. she got the app for her fone and now we chat on msn instead of texting =) much more efficient!

HSC
get msn on your fone ;)

thats what my bestie did. she got the app for her fone and now we chat on msn instead of texting =) much more efficient!
hm... fair suggestion... i could do that. except i'd have to get all my friends to do it too coz they all just text insanely like me.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
That's what I was going to say, but I went downstairs to cure my sugar/chocolate cravings :p Yeah, spending say, $5 for 50mb so you can use ebuddy on your phone seems way better. Getting everyone else on it would be a prob though. And yeah, I use fb, ebuddy and texts in conjunction. If I'm in class, text or go outside for a call if I'm desperate. Fb if I've got 20 minutes or something, ebuddy and fb if I have an hour or so. On the uni computers that is... SO much better than HS! :D

EDIT: Ok I've had some wagon wheels and a Greek sweet. What else can I get... :p

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yer 25$ credit is nothing, easily gone within a week or two.. or three even (for me) and im sure others may somehow use that in a few days

Last edited:
HSC
That's what I was going to say, but I went downstairs to cure my sugar/chocolate cravings :p Yeah, spending say, $5 for 50mb so you can use ebuddy on your phone seems way better. Getting everyone else on it would be a prob though. And yeah, I use fb, ebuddy and texts in conjunction. If I'm in class, text or go outside for a call if I'm desperate. Fb if I've got 20 minutes or something, ebuddy and fb if I have an hour or so. On the uni computers that is... SO much better than HS! :D

EDIT: Ok I've had some wagon wheels and a Greek sweet. What else can I get... :p
chocolate! lol
i see how that could work... we're clearly stuck in the dark ages with just texting... but i'm not sure i could keep up with all those communication methods at once.. haha your right about Uni beating HS, text all the way through lectures, walk out whenever you want, skip without anyone giving a shit. awesome

xMaNx

HSC
im on the $39 optus plan, not even a cap, 5 min call is like $3, hence moving to three!!!!! and getting unlimited after hsc :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)