Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No- because I've gotten caught before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never because I don't need to

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

beb

HSC
i had an exam today which i finished 10 minutes early and i was looking around and saw like 6 people cheating which i think is pretty risky and stupid to do during HSC year O_O .. and it made me wonder about how many more people could be cheating that i just didn't see.. so i've decided to make this poll out of curiosity...

Last edited:

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm going to be honest, and say that I would, but i'm too scared to get caught. Better off doing it legitimately than taking the risk and possibly being screwed over so painfully I find it hard to even imagine the aftermath! :D

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
cheated during an examination once in year 11, everyone sitting around me got caught except myself LOL

never again

HSC
Uni Grad
Only in year 9 and 10 when it was easy to do and no one really cared anyway.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
how DO you cheat anyway? apart from copying, i can't think of anything else.

it's impossible to copy from each other anyway.

HSC
Uni Grad
If it's an essay/story/something you were told about previously, you "go for a drink" if you can't remember where your essay/story/whatever goes next, you simply have a look at it in your bag while "getting a drink".

Though for me it was that I wanted to get the wording right cos it sounded pretty good how I had it and didn't want it to sound pooey from having to fudge it.

Didn't do it in year 11 and 12 cos I didn't wanna get caught + bags weren't under our desks + I really didn't care how the wording was cos english is a pure fucking coin toss anyway so who cares.

Last edited:

kcqn93

HSC
don't need to, it's quite to cheat with so little people in each of my subjects (5-10)

beb

HSC
Only in year 9 and 10 when it was easy to do and no one really cared anyway.
haha ye i remember i used to stress so much for year 7/8/9 exams :| i used to have panic attacks and freak out like it was the end of the world. and now when i should be caring it's the opposite :\

HSC
Uni Grad
haha ye i remember i used to stress so much for year 7/8/9 exams :| i used to have panic attacks and freak out like it was the end of the world. and now when i should be caring it's the opposite :\
Heh, yeh I didn't study anywhere near as hard for HSC as I did for the SC, lawl.

HSC
cheating is an advantage. get over it. if you can do it successfully, you deserve the marks.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i remember in year 7 we cheated in french

one of the guys had a text book open in his lap, so everybody just copied down the line

magically we all failed and the teacher was like how the hell did you all get the same shit answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)